cast / intro

Pretty Metal.

A ( NOT CANON! )

STRANGER THINGS FAN-FICTION.

SET IN 1988.

In which the pretty metal boy exhaustingly uses his hobbies to mask the trauma of 1986, upon meeting the girl with secrets.
" 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦, 𝘔'𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘺. "
" 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙤𝙮𝙨. "

.

.

.

Ekaterina Morozov

Quiet. Observing. Hidden.

Known as Kat Martin, Ekaterina Morozov quickly took the likings of Jonathan Byers, a fellow classmate who shared common photography interests at New York University. Finding Jonathan moping around in the facilities darkroom after a fresh breakup with his long-term girlfriend, Nancy Wheeler, the two quickly became inseparable.

Jonathan knew she liked to keep her deep rooted Family history unspoken, because of the issues that clearly followed behind her, but what was she really hiding?

.

.

.

Eddie Munson

Guilted. Freak. Scorn.

After the events of March 1986, Eddie was presumed dead in the Upside Down by his friends, until August 1st, 1986. Eddie rocked up on Henderson's property, bloodied and confused on the night in August. He was immediately detained in Hawkins after being treated at the local Hospital. Hawkins Police Department dropped charges on the assumed 'cult leader' of the Hellfire Club after witnessing the ongoing effects on the town of Hawkins, soon realizing he could have not of been capable of controlling the disaster that faced their town. Nobody could explain the wounds on his body or the return of the pretty metal boy, not even himself. Most still saw him as the town freak and he believed them.

Eddie still cannot recall the events between his time in the Upside Down, up until the time of his reappearance in the town of Hawkins, but only the lingering emotions of Chrissy's death and the trauma of 1986 that follows him everywhere. Nothing felt like it was on his side anymore, not even his hobbies or friends, until she came into Hawkins.

.

.

.

And the rest of the Stranger Things characters.

Enjoy.