💜

I didn't know what to do so i called pramod and told him everything ... He told I can take his car but I was not comfortable in driving his car so i told him to come with me.....

                             ................

Pramod gadi kitani tez chala lete ho..!?

Agar aap bagal Vali seat pe ho to bohot tez...

To chalo jaldi..!

We sat in his car ...... We were currently in Bangalore for the shoot and garima and Agni also stayed in Bangalore but their house was 35km. Away from our set....

Pramod 's pov.

The whole ride was silent and sushila was seeing out of the window the whole time..... I can feel her crying....

Finally breaking the silence I say...

Sushi...!

She turn to face me and her eyes were numb... She has silently has been crying...!

I know her from our college time we were bestfriends ,no we are ....

(Writer - Naya bomb💣)

I know she never cries easily.... But when it comes to her family or friends she loses her patience and cries her heart out .....

But today I too felt like crying coz the way Agni was speaking and crying it felt something was serious .... He is like my brother....

Sushi please mat ro.!!

Varna me bhi ro dunga...!
You are a good girl right bacha..!
Don't worry I'm with you no matter what..! Sab thik hoga .!
You too know Agni, garima ko leke bohot emotional hai..!
Kuch nahi huva hoga ...

( I keep my left palm on her face consoling her with teary eyes...)

[ Note - right hand se driving bhi kar raha tha..! ]

Sushila's Pov..

My tears were not in my control ...! They were continuosly flowing...!

What the hell wrong is with Agni..!

Woh clearly nahi bata shakta tha  yaar...!🤧

I was silently crying coz I didn't want pramod to hear it because then he will worry a lot but he notices each and every thing so how can this stay unnoticed by him..!?

He knows me very well from our college time and he has been my Best Friend since the very first day i meet him...!

And he very well knows how to console me..!
I need to be pampered by words like 'bacha,betu,etc.' when I'm crying coz it gives my heart satisfaction and then slowly My tears come in my control...!

Damm he knows it very well...!

That's it for today...!
Abhi sushila ki pov complete nahi hui...
Do vote if you like my ff..!
I need motivation so please vote and comment...!
Next part after 10 votes and 3 comments..!

Jay shree Krishna 🙏🏻

Word count - 435.