'chapter 3'

Y/n Woodon't be salty, old man

Y/n Woo
don't be salty, old man.
you'll catch up to me soon.

---

Even from the total opposite side of the classroom, you could notice two heads popping out, peeping from the corridor window.

And it seems that your coworker had also recognised them, seeing that he ignored the Junhyeong and went, "here I come kicking the door,"

Lisa who? I only know Hwajin Na. Anyways-

Not that you could completely hear what they were saying, but just putting it out there, their mouths were wide open. Meaning, they talk so loudly that even a howler monkey could not compete.

As curious as you were, you headed towards them as you only stopped, watching from behind the window...like a creep.

"You see...we were simply curious as to what kind of class someone from the Ministry of Education would teach... but there is one thing we forgot to mention, warden..." The vice-principal leaned in and said in a hushly manner.

"Well, you see that student in the back, Junhyeong? He happens to be the son of the congressman we spoke about, congressman Kwangpil Ryu." he continued.

Just then, from the corner of your eyes you could see the said boy walking out of the backdoor.

"I don't mean to get in the way of your teaching methods, but I'm only concerned that you might end up dealing with some repercussions." Was what the old man said.

"Well, gosh...I had no idea what a huge mistake I was about to make! So you mean to say, if I were to bother Junhyeong in any way...then that would really upset his politician daddy... and I would get in trouble with my boss, right?!" Hwajin started.

"You've got the picture! I knew you would understand, warden!" the vice-principal responded, to which you grimaced as you watched Hwajin grab the boy by the face...suffocating the boy.

And next thing you knew, he was...on the ground~

ok anyway-

"Thanks for the warning, but unfortunately, he does not care." you swung the window open with a thudding sound in impact. Innocently smiling at the vice-principal, he did not know why a student would be interfering.

And as if you had read his thoughts, you responded accordingly.

"What, did you not read my student profile before accepting me in here? Well, just in case you were too lazy to do that, here, this is my I.D card! Here, I'll even read it aloud for you."