𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚

Mr.Compress pov
I open my eyes with a terrible pain in my whole body.I could barely feel my legs and I feel exhausted.I don't remember what happened..I groan as I sit on the edge of the bed rubbing my eyes.The door suddenly opens revealing Shigaraki and Toga."Compress you're awake" Tomura says.I lazily look at them as he continues."Maybe you don't remember but,we were in a mission when some pro heroes ambushed us and you got badly injured" Tomura says.I start to regain some memories about what happened as my mind instantly falls on one name."Where's Y/n?" I ask.Tomura looks at Toga who nods hesitantly."They were captured by heroes.We don't know where they are" he says.My Y/n where are you..? I fight myself to get out of bed and walk out on the door.

"Wait wait take it slow! You got hit pretty hard so take it easy" Tomura says.I walk out of the room in the bar where I see Dabi and Kurogiri.Dabi had some bandages wrapped around his arms and face."Compress I see you're awake" he says.I look at Tomura confused. "You were asleep for 2 days.You scared us you know" Toga says. "2 days?" I ask surprised. "Yes 2 days.That's how much passed till our mission where we were ambush-" "2 days passed..and you don't know where Y/n is?" I ask mad.No one says anything making me even madder."I'm going to find them" I say walking towards the door. "Where are you going Compress? We have no idea where they are plus you are still injured.Do you want to die while trying to save Y/n?" Tomura asks.

"But it's my Y/n! Who knows what happened to them? What those heroes did to them? We have to find them and fast!" I say. "Okay Compress.Calm down and go rest a bit while I think about how we can find them" Tomura says.I storm out of the bar,walking back in my room.He wants me to sit and rest until he thinks how we can find Y/n! How can I rest knowing Y/n was captured by the heroes 2 days ago? I have to find them.I open the window from my room knowing through the door I have no chance.Someone is almost always there so I have no choice.I sneak out through the window,falling down on the grass.I quickly get up,running towards one of the places I used to sit with Y/n which is on top of a building.I hurry there which was fortunately close to the base.

Some moments later,I stop running as I'm in front of the abandoned building.I enter,going up the stairs and getting at the last floor.I sigh as I remember how me and Y/n discovered this place. "Come on" Y/n said while grabbing my hand as we ran from the cops.We enter in a building that looks abandoned and Y/n drags me to the last floor."We should be good here" they say.I nod as I look at them.I wish they'd be my partner.. I break out of my thoughts as I stare forward at the city.Y/n where are you..I don't even know where I should start searching for you..I freeze as I hear the old stairs of the building cracking meaning something is stepping on them.I quickly turn around preparing to turn the thing into a marble but my eyes widen.

"Y-Y/n?" I ask hesitantly. "C-Compress.." they say weakly.I instantly go at them and I catch them in the tightest and warmest hug.They break down in tears as they hug me returning the tight hug. "S-S-Sako I thought I lost y-you" they say while sobbing. "Y-Y/n I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you the members told me what happened I'm so sorry" I say.I take off my mask because of tears streaming down my face. "Don't cry please.." they whisper as they look in my eyes. "I'm so sorry Y/n ple-" they cut me off by kissing me on the lips.I melt under their soft lips as I wrap my arms around their waist."You talk too much.I'm okay now" they say with a laugh.I smile as I gently pick them up."Let's go back to the base.I had to sneak to get out of the base" I say causing them to laugh. "Let's go" Y/n say.

As we walk towards the base,Y/n suddenly calls my name. "Yes?" I ask. "I love you" they whisper. I look down at them surprised and they smile. "Don't look so surprised I thought it's obvious" they say."I love you too Y/n" I say and they smile while kissing my jaw."I love you and I'm tired let's go to the base I want cuddles" they lazily say while resting their head against my chest.They're so cute I love them so much.