Prologue

The war between humans and beasts has been going on for as long as I can remember. My family was murdered by them leaving me the only red bluster left. In anger I went on a rampage, killing every ship I saw. I had no remorse for the humans that killed my family and took everything away from me. It was like the ocean felt my anger. Beasts of all kinds were experiencing unnecessary bloodshed. In retaliation they fought back, but the humans just kept killing us. I decided I didn't want any more monsters to die so I laid off the killing. But that didn't stop them.

But on this particular day I was minding my own business when I felt multiple arrows pierce my skin. I grunted and glanced back to see what just hit me. My eyes widened when I saw it was a ship. Immediately I ducked under the water, swimming as fast as I could to the ship. Many arrows tried to hit me as I swam closer to the ship. I swam deeper into the water with the intent of turning the ship over from below. I used all my strength to propel me upwards. Once my head made contact with the ship many people flew overboard. The ship tipped over, possibly killing the crew mates and the captain. As the final blow I bit through the ship cutting it into two pieces. I watched the ship sink as I heard the screams of the people. I swam away satisfied with my work for the day.