💕who is your boyfriend?💕

Hello my rats here is my first chapter! And If you have read my other book you  know I like to do little mini story's  with the characters you got so I'm sorry if some are long or ooc, it's been a while haha.
Also I'm in love with ✨mommy milkers✨ and like the hips part of buff dude, they are just ✨AHH~ YUMMY✨👏👏 so yeah you will see that in here a lot. And I also LOVE LOVE LOVE barbatos& Lord diavolo so you can also see that hehehe~  (also there is a little mini story for my zodiac part, you don't have to read it I just tho I would tell you <3)
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

   Aries- catan-i mean Satan!  (Ooo you got the cat lover!)

Satan: what did you say Author-chan? *In his demon from and smiling at Aurthor-Chan*

Author-chan: u-uh I said nothing! I think your hearing is giving up on you,like luc- shit.. *Run as fast as light* 

Satan: *chasing after author-chan* OH! WHAT  DOES LUCIFER AND I HAVE IN COMMON? PLEASE DO TELL!.

Author-chan: Y/N! HELP YOUR BOYFRIEND IS CRAZY!.

Y/n: nahh I'm fine thanks, you kinda deserve it for comparing him to lucifer Tho.

Author-chan: YOU BITCH!  I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!.

Satan: OH!, SO  FIRST  YOU  TO COMPARE ME TO LUCIFER AND NOW YOU WANT TO INSULT MY LOVER? YOUR FUCKING DEAD.

Aurthor-Chan: AHHH IM SO SORRY!.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Taurus-  Levi! (Ahh you got the anime lover, I hope you like anime!~ )

author-chan:aww how sweet! You guys look so cute together!~

Levi: y-you really think so?.

Aurthor-Chan: yeah! You guys looks like you were made for each other!~.

Levi: h-hehe thanks!.

Y/n: Aurthor-Chan stop trying to act all nice.  you know you only want to catch us in the act so you can Blackmail  us to buy you that 700 dollar cardcaptor sakura figure..

Aurthor-Chan: uh..

Levi: *blushes* I-IS THAT TRUE AURTHOR-CHAN? *covers his face in embarrassment*

Author-chan: o-of course not!!! I'm actually being nice for once! Haha

Y/n: *hugs Levi* there is no need to be embarrassed honey! <3

Y/n: *looks at Author-chan*  bullshit, I know you better then anyone else.

Levi: *blushes more and slowly cries while thinking about the *wink* time Aurthor-Chan wanted to catch you guys in*

Aurthor-chan: ... OH LOOK AT THE TIME I THINK IT'S TIME TO FINISHED YU YU HAKUSHO! SEE YA LOVE BIRDS!~ *runs off*

Y/n: *gets a bat from thin air and Chases after Aurthor-Chan* NO ONE MAKES  MY LEVI CRY  AND GET AWAY WITH IT!.

Author-chan: AHH I DIDN'T MEAN TO!
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

  Gemini- Simeon (NAHH PLEASE GIVE ME MY MAN BACKK WAHHHH!!)

Author-chan: ahh.. I'm so happy you guys look so good together..👏

Simeon: hehe thanks! I think so too!

Y/n: hmm.. there there Aurthor-Chan *pats her on the back*

Simeon: i- Aurthor-Chan are you okie?.

Aurthor-Chan: y-YEP IM JUST S-SO HAPPY ABOUT YOU GUYS G-GOT TOGETHER *cries in sadness* AHHH-

Author-chan: I HAVE NOTHING TO LOOK FORWARD ANYMORE WAHHHHH.