<Bestfriend!>

"So you guys are going somewhere this weekend?!","Yup! Kacchan told me were gonna go with Uraraka-san and Todoroki-Kun too!!"Deku shouted."Eek!! That's sound fun!! I wish that i can join too."Hagakure said hopping she can join them."Well....."They all then chating together while Kaminari,Jirou and Kirishima was still talking about where will they go later weekend."Hmm... My mom said she will give me how money i got so... No worry! What bout you?"Jirou asked her boyfriend."Mom say i can go anywhere i want just becareful! And money... My dad didnt give me money just my mom but.... My dad give his card!","Woah! That's great then... What about you Kiri?"Kirishima look down then say,"Uhh... I don't really have much money but i will try my best to ask my mom."Jirou smiled then say,"It's fine if you can't. Don't force yourself!"Kirishima nod then smiled."Hey guys! I heard that your going somewhere on this weekend right?!"Deku suddenly stand infront of them 3."Oh y-yeah.. W-","Can i join you guys?!! Since kacchan also with you guys?!!"They all look at each other tryna figure out who is gonna tell him,suddenly Kirishima volunteer himself to tell him."S-sure!"They 2 look at Kirishima then said,"What a dumb answer..."Deku then screaming excitedly while jumping next to Bakugou."But... I think that i am gonna be on other flight..."When Deku was about to ask why Denki than say,"Oh yeah right man! I understand you... "Kirishima smiled thank thank him."No problem bro!"They all then talk more about what they are goingvto do there instead just sitting in a hotel and practice game except for Ochaco and Deku.

When they all notice that,Yaoyaorozu then started asking where is Uraraka."She probably when to the restroom to fix her dress. No worry."Yaoyaorozu then nod then sit back.Bakugou have been waiting for someone for a minutes and almost for a hour now that was Deku."So... Is Deku going to come back or no... ?"."I'm going to go check on him."They all nodded,Bakugou then stood up and walk out to the restroom but as he walk towards it he then saw Deku and Uraraka was hugging each other."Deku?!!"As Bakugou shouted,Uraraka and Deku was surprised then suddenly Deku push Uraraka a little away from him."Are you trying to-","Shh Kacchan. Don't you remember that were bestfriends? I mean ya know bestfriend always hug each other if they want!"Bakugou took a deep breathe then said,"Okay then... The squad already searching for you right now so let's go.."Deku nodded then waved his hand at Uraraka.

"There he is... Deku-kun!!"Mina suddenly shouted."Mina Ashido please keep your voice lower because you might disturb the other class studying!"As always the class president,Lida."Shutup i know that... "Lida sighed hearing Mina said that he then walkaway to his table back."Well Deku..."Mina then retalk back the thing they discuss earlier together.

"Do you mean... Izuku Midoriya?"

"Yes,yes... Or else you ain't going to get anything from me...~"

Gulped

"you can start tomorrow morning when Bakugou was walking with him... But please make sure the all squad is with them too.. "

"Uh i will!"

"good..."