chapter two

"So, what do you guys want to do today?" Minjeong asked as the four girls walked down the clothing store aisle.

"Let's just shop till we find something better to do, yeah?" Aeri suggested.

"Sure," Chaewon replied, pressing a pair of black leather pants against Minjeong.

"I don't know about those. They look pretty hard to move in." Minjeong examined the pair of pants that was handed to her.

"Well, you need a uniform. If you ever join a gang, most of them have leather pants as a part of their combat uniform. The ones we have are very stretchy, but they're expensive as hell." Yena shivered at the thought of the price.

"Well then if I ever join a gang, I'll get the ones you girls have. I mean you are feared for a reason, right?" Minjeong wiggled her eyebrow at the three who only chuckled.

"Because we are the best. We're the Dragons after all." Chaewon exclaimed, fist-bumping air and making the rest burst out laughing.

"How does it work anyway? Taeyong told me a bit but I didn't understand half the shit he was talking about." Minjeong said.

"Well, the Dragons are located in Neo and China, that's where we're the strongest. NCT is the Dragon unit here, it stands for Neo Culture Technology. The subunits are NCT 127, NCT DREAM, NCT U, AESPA, and GD. AESPA and GD are girl subunits and 127 and DREAM are boy subunits. NCT U has only one member and the lineup changes for every mission." Yena started explaining, afterward letting the other girls explain further.

"The dragons work on the Yin Yang concept. NCT DREAM and AESPA are Yin, while NCT 127 and GD are Yang. Yin members have a dark purple dragon on their jackets whereas the Yang members have a golden one." Chaewon finished the short introduction.

"That makes more sense than what Taeyong told me," Minjeong said after taking in all the information given to her.

"How's your school year going by the way? I heard that you are top five in your class from a close friend of mine." Chaewon started a new conversation after a short silence.

"Oh yeah. I have an exam tomorrow. It's the math finals, so I need a good grade to pass." Minjeong shrugged as she took out her card to pay for the items the girls had picked out for her wardrobe.

She was thankful for the three because if it wasn't for them, she would only have hoodies and sweatpants, her work suit, and a few pairs of jeans in her wardrobe. They would take her out to buy new clothes now and then, whenever they went out.

"Damn, no luck today." Yena sighed as they exited the store.

"What do you mean?" Minjeong asked.

"Well, we wanted to ask for help, since we're all short rangers, you know," Aeri explained.

"You need a sniper again, don't you?" Minjeong glared at the three.

"Well, yeah," Yena said as she put her hands in the pockets of her jeans, "But you have to study for your exam, so don't worry, we'll find-"

"Who said I was going to study tonight?" Minjeong cut her off with a smirk plastered across her perfect features.

"What? You aren't going to study tonight?" Aeri asked, her eyes full of hope.

"Nope, I wasn't planning on studying either way. My only plan was to practice drifting, but I can do that while escaping the cops, can't I?" she wiggled her eyebrows making the other three laugh.

"So, which bank are we robbing tonight, ladies?" Minjeong asked.

"ING," Yena replied calmly, but deep down they were all tense.