Cure Citrus's big punch.

Maya woke up and thought about what happened yesterday. The monster, evil woman and also Josephine who changed into a different outfit and used powers.

Maya: What am I suppose to do now? Talk to her? Say I saw her? What do you even say to that? Hey Josephine. I saw you fight a monster yesterday and you using powers. Just wanned to let you know.

She was talking to her turtle that just ate on his leaf.

Maya: You're right Rick. I need to tell her. After my boxing training. Thanks Rick. You're a great listener.

She kissed Rick and went outside with her boxing things. Josephine and Alissa was having a free day and was walking around the town. Alissa had her bag with her.

Josephine: So how is the shops in Sweetopia?

Alissa: They're kinda like here. Just more sweets. Our worlds are kinda the same. I understand technology and other modern things.

Josephine: Wow. That's good. Then I don't need to explain.

Both girls laughed and Alissa then saw something in a shop window. A necklace with a gold chain and what looked like fruits of crystal. Alissa saw images of a person wearing a necklace like that. She held her head in pain.

Josephine: Alissa. Are you okay?

Alissa stopped holding her head and nodded.

Alissa: Yeah. Just got some images. I think it's memories trying to form. But there's something that's holding them back.

Bonbon looked at Alissa worried.

Bonbon: Bonbon.

Alissa smiled at her bunny friend and petted her.

Alissa: Don't worry Bonbon. I'm okay.

Josephine: Should we go to the park?

Alissa nodded and they walked over to the park. In the Rottenberg's castle was Alli jumping up and down as he and Nicole walked to their dad.

Nicole: Can you stop. It's getting annoying.

Alli: I'm just excited. Because I'm the one who goes today.

Nicole rolled her eyes. They walked in and saw their father standing there.

Hector: Good you're here. Alli. Today it's your turn to go.

Alli: Yes.

Hector: Just remember. The pretty cure is strong. But you can make the Rottenstein stronger.

Alli: I won't fail you father.

Hector tossed a darkened candy charm to Alli who had problem catching it. He then teleported away.

Hector: I think I'm gonna regret this.

Nicole: So do I.

Alissa and Josephine arrived at the park and saw Maya sitting and eating candy after her training.

Josephine: Maya!

Maya turned around and waved back at them. They came and sat down beside her.

Alissa: You really love sour candy.

Maya: Yeah. They're my favorite. I like how it's like a punch when you eat them.

Josephine: Like a boxing punch.

Maya: Yep.

She looked at the ground deep in thought.

Josephine: What is it?

Maya: Well yesterday I saw something. And I don't know if I was suppose to. And now I don't know what to do.

Alissa and Josephine looked at eachother.