Introduction

Unique, pre-made, professional quality book covers for sale in a wide variety of genres, available in both ebook and print, or as a series or audiobook.

Genres I design:
-Romantic/Comedy
-Werewolf/Vampire/Paranormal
-Fantasy/YA
-Thriller/Murder Mystery
-And more to come!

All of the covers I post here are for sale either directly from me, or on the website thebookcoverdesigner.com under the name 'DreamCovers.' All covers are original works carefully crafted by me using copyright-free stock images and my own artistic touch, and will only be sold once. All covers are sold as ebooks, with a $30 extra charge to turn to print format. If you purchase a cover, I will use your title, author name, and tagline (if you have one) to replace the temporary ones on the covers and make a few small alterations for free. At the moment I am not taking requests, but I hope you find what you're looking for among the pre-made covers, which I can always modify to fit your story!

The goal of these covers are to draw in readers and prick their imagination, so that they click on YOUR book to find out what out what's inside. I would also encourage you to browse all of the covers, not just the genre you're looking for, because a lot of the covers are crossovers that could fit in several genres. I hope you find something you love!

Feel free to contact me or comment with any questions!