1.

Danielle's PoV

"Hurry up! We're going to be late!" Michael was banging on my bedroom door.

"Since when did you care if you were late?" I rolled my eyes at my cousin, he was such a dork sometimes.

"I don't but if I get one more late they'll give me a weeks detention and I don't want that so hurry up!" I snorted and shook my head, grabbing my bag and checking my outfit one last time before opening the door only to have Michael fall into me almost knocking us both over.

"What the hell?!" My eyes widened and Michael regained his composure, pretending to wipe away dust before turning and walking away.

"That never happened. Now let's go!" I watched as he rushed down the stairs, pressing a kiss to my mums cheek and practically ran out of the house.

Impatient much?

"I'll see you later hunny" I repeated Michael's actions and pressed a kiss to my mothers cheek before exiting the house.

-----
Later in the day
-----
At lunch I found Carla, one of my best friend, sitting at our usual table having a conversation with Luke.

I wonder what their talking about?

As I walk closer, Carla started to shush Luke about their conversation. Was it about me? I hope it's something good.

"Hey guys," I say sitting down next to Luke. "Hey Dani," they said in unison.

"That test in Math was so hard," I said to Luke. "Really? I thought it was so easy," he exclaimed.

"Well that's because your a math geek," I said, patting his head.

"DANI DONT MESS UP MY HAIR!!" he yelled at me.

I just rolled my eyes at him, cause him to blush. Carla was staring at us with wide eyes, like usual when we did this sorta thing.

"Carla what are you staring at?" I ask her and she just shakes her head like it's nothing.

----
On the bus
----
I sit next to Luke on the bus with Michael and Calum sitting next to us and Carla and Ashton sitting in front of us.

Once the bus stopped at our bus stop our little squad got off and went to my house.

"Holy shit I'm starving what do you have?!" Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Carla explained.

They were currently looking through the fridge and found a half eaten pizza with Michael's name on the box in black sharpie.

They opened it and took one slice and left two for Michael and I. Michael wasn't paying attention until he looked up from his phone.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL EATING MY PIZZA?! IT HAS MY FUCKING NAME ON IT!!" Michael yelled, his voice echoing through the house.

I was trying to calm Michael down and hugged him. Luke was giving Michael a death glare because of it.

Hm wonder what that was for?

We all decided to watch a random ass movie and I leaned my head onto Luke's shoulder and he rested his head on mine.

I fell asleep on Luke's shoulder. Later, I ended up in my bed and Luke lying on the floor sleeping soundly.

I looked over to my clock and it said 3:30AM. Well at least it was Friday yesterday(/today).

I wonder why Luke was sleeping in my room. Maybe a volunteered too? I woke up Luke because I felt bad he was sleeping on the floor.

He claimed onto my bed when I told him to come on my bed. He wrapped his arm around my waist which gave me butterflies.

I ignored the butterflies and went back to sleep.

A/n: hey everyone. This is my new book and I hope you guys like my book and yeah! :)