5.

When I woke up I felt Luke's arms around me and I got the butterflies. I turned around so I was facing him.

I looked at his face and he looked so cute and innocent when he sleeps.

I kiss his noes and run my thumb over his cheek. He's so cute. I couldn't stop staring at him.

I looked at the clock and it was 9:30am. I decided it was probably time to get up.

I slowly and carefully snuck out of Luke's arms, and I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

I began to sing Nicotine by Panic! At The Disco. I heard Luke come into my bathroom and go to the bathroom.

He peaked his head into the shower and his eyes raked my naked body. I blushed and he bit his lip.

"Good Morning baby girl," he smiled. "Good Morning Lukey," I replied back.

He puckered his lips and I stepped closer to kiss him. He hums. "I love you so much," he said randomly just watching me shower.
{YAH know the usual. Boyfriend casually watching girlfriend shower lol.} "I love you so much."

~later that day~

Luke and I were just lying in my bed cuddling and watching tv. Luke sighs just looking at me. "What?" I asked kinda confused. "Your just so damn beautiful and I love you so much and I can't believe you are mine baby," he spoke kinda fast and kissed my lips.

"Awe Lukey, I love you too, and honestly neither can I. I can't believe you are mine and I am yours," I blushed and kissed his lips again.

He just smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and he dragged me closer to his body and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I look at his beautiful blue eyes and smile and kiss him again.

A/n; alright. I'm sorry I didn't post this earlier. I kinda forgot about this chapter. And I'm sorry that it's really short but I'm going to make up for it. I've been going through shit and it's been tough and yeah. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I promise I'll update as soon as possible. I love you guys and yeah have a nice day :)