Kidnapped

Konoha 12 was sent on a mission with their sensei's that went wrong. No one knew it would get this bad but here we are.

They were only meant to deliver paper in a yellow folder to the lord of the land of fire. But here they were. In a old basement. With a crazy lady telling them that she's going to sell the Jinchuriki.

While walking back from a finished mission there was a smoke bomb that covered the whole area.

When they woke up all of them were chained to the wall. Hands were in anti-chakra chains and legs were handcuffed together at the ankles.

"Where are we" Sakura asked, looking around. "I believe we are kidnapped"

Asuma was trying to cut the chain on his wrist with wind style. Nothing worked.

"It's top early for this. We work on a Genin's paycheck. No one here gets paid enough for this" Shikamaru sighed.

"Hello~" a lady walked in the room.

She was in a blue coat with black leggings. She had black hair that went to her mid back and her eyes were green. "So you all must be wondering why you're here" She smiled.

"And thats because one of you is a Jinchuriki~" She smiled.

Kakashi's eyes widened. Gai and Asuma looked shock. Kurani Was trying not to panic. And Naruto looked like a deer in the headlights but was trying to hide it.

If she knows i'm the Jinchuriki I'm as good as dead.

"Whats a Jinchuriki?" Lee asked, clearly not getting any clues.

"Well sweetie, It's someone with a tailed beast sealed in them" She smiled.

Now the Genin knew a little about tailed beasts. Sometimes they were brought up in class so everyone knew a little. The Jonin knew a lot about it and Naruto was Naruto.

*Ding*

"And here it is~" She pulled out a necklace. It was blue with a gold chain. "Now to find out who it is" the girl smiled. Kakashi was having a stroke.

She held it up and started walking around the room. When she got near Where Sasuke and Naruto were sitting it glowed.

"So you're the nine tails. I'm going to say sorry here, I know how hard being a Jinchuriki is" Everyone was concerned now.

"The daily nightmares, the voices in your head. And don't seals hurt to touch. So sorry in advance" she put away the necklace... only to be knocked out.

Gai was standing behind her with a smile on his face. Kakashi looked pale. "Sorry about that" Gai said. "Can you let us out now" Kurani asked. "Oh yeah right"

-----

"So Sasuke I'm sorry no one noticed" Ino said with a guilty look on her face.

After getting out they started their way home. But it was mostly silent. Naruto was too shaken up to speak and no one else was talking.

"What are you sorry for?" Saskue replied.

"No one noticing you're a Jinchuriki. You've suffered a lot to protect us from ten nine tails" Ino continued. Eyes never leaving Saskue.

All of the sensei's were dumbfounded. Did everyone think Saskue was a Jinchuriki. I mean he was sitting next to Naruto but still.

"I mean I never actually knew until now. I just thought they were nightmares about my brother." He kicked a rock next to his feet.

"What a bad way to find out" Sakura added.

"Yeah, but I don't let it get to me. I still need to become stronger to stop Itachi from killing more people" the black haired boy looked at the sky.

"HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT BEING A JINCHURIKI"