Truth or Dare

3rd POV

19:02| August 22 - Dylan

HACKETT'S QUARRY LODGE

Path: You go with Ryan and Dylan| Ryan and Y/n's romance has been updated| Dylan and Y/n's romance has been updated 

The door opens in Chris's office ad Ryan, Dylan, and Y/n walk in. "Alright...the inner sanctum." 

"It's just an office," Ryan said. "This is where the magic happens," Dylan said, making a scoff.

"Yeah. Let's just make this quick." Ryan said, handing his phone to Dylan and as well with Y/n. "And...engage."

The three phones were charged. "Podcasts?" Dylan questioned. "Yeah."

"Alright." 

"Uh, what's it called? The one that you're listening to right now?" Dylan asked. "Uh. Bizarre Yet Bona Fide." Ryan said.

"So like, ghosts and stuff?" Y/n asked. "It's like...um, yeah, the weird and the wonderful," Ryan said.

"Digging up weird mysteries and discussing if they're, well, bone fide," Ryan said. "Boner fide. Get it? Boner? Heh." Dylan said.

"Jeez, and here I thought I had the worse jokes ever." Y/n chuckles, making Dylan joking glare at Y/n.

"Are we just gonna stand here 'cause I want to look around Chrisy-Chris stuff," Y/n said, walking to Chris's desk.

"Ah, I dunno man, I feel a little weird going through his stuff..." Ryan said. "Well...I know him, but I want to know if he's hiding something dirty." Y/n shrugs her shoulders.

"Why do you call him Chrisy-Chris?" Dylan asked. "Well...is something that is a secret between him and me." 

"Oooh. Are you perhaps his girlfriend?" Dylan crosses his arms over his chest. "Haha. Very funny."

Dylan walks up to Chris's desk. He grabs a family photo, "Kaylee and Caleb Hackett." 

"What do you think of them, Y/n?" Dylan looked at Y/n. "I like 'em." 

  "Yeah, me too, um..." Dylan puts down the family photo. Dylan walks behind the desk and feels a step creak before stepping back a little. "Why hello, what is this?" 

Dylan steps on the floor again. "You hear that?" 

Y/n and Ryan walk up to Dylan. "Is that a trap door?" Ryan asked.  "Yeah, I guess it goes to the basement," Dylan said.

"Huh."

"But why would Mr. H have a secret trapdoor in his office that goes to the basement?" Y/n asked. "Maybe it was here before this was his office," Ryan answered. "He's like a million years old. This has always been his office."

"It's probably for storage."

"Yeah, or...so that he can make a quick getaway when the heat comes down," Dylan said. "Uh, or...it's for storage. Go ahead, open it up." Ryan said.

Y/n opens the trapdoor. "Alright well, it looks like it's a pit of eternal darkness. So..." 

"What are you...scared?" Dylan teased. "No. Climb down, take a look with me, and see if we are right." Y/n said.

"Fine, but if I'm right then you have to do as I say," Dylan said. "Deal, if I'm right then you have to let me sleep on your shoulder all the way to the ride," Y/n said. "Deal."

Ryan holds the trap door open as Y/n and Dylan go down the ladder and into the basement. 

Path Chosen