1

I had been sent to an orphanage when I was eight, after my father left my mother when I was two, things have not been the same, since my father is a high ranking wizard in Africa, according to my mom, his family did not like him and my mother together so his family broke them apart, and he never saw my mother again, at least that's what my mother said I never really believed her because she was always lying about something just so she could get her way, but I never knew better.

But that's in the past now, sometimes I still think about my mother, merope, but sometimes I can't help think I'm glad she's dead too.

* * *. *. *

It was dinner time in the great hall, Tom riddle sitting at the slytherin table staring down at his plate of food not feeling hungry at all, it's as though he felt paranoid, but when was he not I mean coming from my point of view he looks rather annoyed with the people around him to be quiet honest, all of sudden he jolts up and quickly walks out the great hall looking quiet feverish, he had beads of sweat going down his forehead and down his back when he made it to the common room he went straight up to his room, he took his robes of and threw it on the the ground he then proceeded to take his sweater vest of then his tie, when all he had left was his grey slacks still on his with button up shirt, he took of his shoes he felt he needed to be free some how so he took off his button up and threw it on the ground, now he was just in his slacks his upper body now bare, sweat glistening his forehead, his back, and his chest he walked over to his bed taking off his pants now just in his underwear sprawling out on his bed, "hello Tom", a small figure in the shadows spoke softly.