~•Chapter Seven•~

The following night after the incident that happened at the café the previous day, Ushijima was currently at Tendō's house as he was invited over and the two were currently sat on the couch, watching a movie while cuddling with each other. Tendō had his head rested on Ushijima's shoulder as there was a blanket over them and a couple of snacks on the table in front of them.

Tendō took a snack from the bowl as he placed it into his mouth, chewing it and swallowing it afterwards while he continues to watch the movie. Ushijima smiled at Tendō as he gave him a kiss on the cheek and he was glad that he was spending time with his boyfriend. A few minutes passed as Tendō was trying not to fall asleep since he was tired but soon his eyes closed and he drifted off to sleep.

Ushijima noticed this as he picks up the remote, turning off the television before he carefully gets up and picks up Tendō. He carried him to his room bridal style as he gently lays him in bed and he gets into bed next to him. Ushijima pulled the covers up so that his and Tendō's body were warm as he gave Tendō a goodnight kiss on the cheek.

"Sleep well Tendō," Ushijima whispered as he turned off the lights before he too drifted off to sleep while Tendō wraps his arms around his waist and nuzzles against him. Three hours passed as Tendō had pulled away from Ushijima as he was sleeping on his side but his boyfriend was shifting in his sleep and he immediately woke up with a gasp.

Tendō heard this as he also woke up and he saw Ushijima trying to calm himself down but it wasn't working too well so he gave him a hug to help him to relax. Ushijima hugged Tendō back while his boyfriend slowly rubbed circles on his back to help him out and eventually Ushijima felt calm again. They both pulled away from the hug as Tendō wondered if Ushijima had a nightmare and was frightened by it.

"Are you feeling better now Toshi? What happened? Did you have a nightmare?" Tendō asked his boyfriend who nodded in response and he once again hugged Tendō while tears streamed down his face. He pulled himself away from the hug as Tendō wiped his tears and gave him a light kiss on the lips.

"I had a terrible nightmare and I couldn't believe it at all but I' alright now thanks to you Tendō. I'm sorry to have woken you him and disturbed you," Ushijima replied as Tendō kissed him on the lips before he could say anything else and he pulled away a minute later.

"Don't you dare ever say sorry for waking me up because I wanted to make sure that you were alright and to help comfort you since I love you. I don't care if I lose a few moments of sleep but I won't let you suffer alone," Tendō replied as Ushijima thanked him for everything that he had done and the two laid back down.

"Thank you for helping me Tendō," Ushijima told his boyfriend as they both snuggled with each other and talked for a bit to make themselves feel tired before eventually they fell asleep. Tendō's back was facing Ushijima as he slept and Ushijima had his arms wrapped around Tendō's waist while they both continued to sleep.

The rays of the sun shone bright as Tendō slowly opened his eyes and looked over to his boyfriend who was still sleeping. He smiled as he gave him a kiss and tried to get out of bed but was pulled back down by his boyfriend. Tendō didn't argue back because he couldn't be mad at his boyfriend but he tapped his shoulder and he woke up.

"Good morning beautiful," Tendō announced to his boyfriend as he smiled at the greeting that Tendō gave and he got up while helping Tendō to get up. Tendō went to the bathroom first to freshen up as Ushijima went afterwards and the two were currently downstairs having breakfast together after ten minutes.

"Thank you once again for last night Tendō," Ushijima told his boyfriend as he was thankful that he was there to help him when he woke up after his nightmare and he was feeling better. Tendō smiled as they both continued to eat their breakfast and washed the dishes afterwards.

Word count: 753