The first encounter with an adeptus

The young girl named Y/N was out in the mountains of Liyue and was searching for a gift she could get her father. "Bye mommy I'm going out to get something"! Said the girl minutes ago to her tired mother. "Yes, yes goodbye." Y/N was currently watching the view from a high mountain she had found in hope to find something.

"Hm? Is..is that a girl up there?! Does she have a death wish?!" A boy in her age watched her from afar."I should tell her to get down.. but then she'll know I looked at her for a long time..ughh." The young adepus continued to look at her for a while. That's when it happend she fell. He knew what he had to do.

Young Y/N was looking at a flower in the ground when suddenly it pooped up. It turned out to be a whopper flower. The female was so scared she forgot she was on a mountain and then she fell. She saw a glimpse of green and blue hair with a pair of golden eyes. Suddenly she was in someones arms." Are you ok?" She looked at the boy that held her in his arms and was surprised how young he seemed to be. "I saw you were pretty high up. No one without a vision should be going up mountains that high. Understod?" The female nodded and stayed silent. After a few seconds she mumbled a "thank you.." She looked at the boy and started to take a look at his features. She noticed that he had a purple diamond shaped mark in his forehead. " What's that on your forehead?" She asked. "This? I guess it's a birthmark.." He looked at the female infront of him and let out a sigh. " I'm sorry if you think it's weird that I was watching you but for your information, I sit here everyday and see if anyone's in trouble. My name is Xiao by the way.." he said blushing since he thought she would judge him. " No worries! I'm Y/N!" The female took his hand and started to shake hand with him. " look I have to go now but.. if you ever feel unsafe or you are in trouble just say Xiao, goodbye Y/n." Xiao smiled at the end of his sentence making the girl giggle. " OK Xiao! Bye!" She waved her hand to him. In a second he was gone. She looked at the ground and found a broken statue. " I bet father will love this!" She said with excitement and began walking home thinking about the boy who had saved her.

END OF CHAPTER 1.