gif - ,, [1]

gif imagine - number one
-
number one
-

// you and robin are talking in the mall after hours and is shocked to hear what is upsetting you//tw: bullying, physical and verbal abuse

tw: bullying, physical and verbal abuse

robins giggles die down slowly as she see your eyes go puffy as if you were about to cry.

"hey" she puts out her hand onto of yours which makes you look up and a tear slowly falls down your face.

"i'm sorry" she continued, "i-i was just joking around, i didn't mean to make you upset" you look up at her and shake your head.

"no it's not you" trying to steady your voice

she looks into your eyes, "whats the matter then" she asked

you took a deep breath looking at the table. "i-i just don't know how to say this" you continue stuttering over your words.

"robin, you care for me so so much but, people don't" you say calmly.

you whisper "they hate me" finally looking into her eyes

"hate you?" she questioned. she shook her head "no, no i would know if someone was mean to you. you would of come to me to talk about it"

"robin" you let out quietly. you bit down on your lip and looked away, scared on what she will say.

"why didn't you come to me to talk about it, or if not me steve or nancy" she says raising her eyebrows a little bit.

"you know i don't openly tell people what's bothering me" you look back at her. "besides how can i? it's embarrassing"

"what do they say" matching the tone of my voice

you look at her with desperation in your eyes and quickly avoid eye contact knowing there is no way out of this.

you look back at her and she gives you a faint smile. "they um, they hurt me" you roll up your sleeves and show the bruises they left on you lower arms.

she interrupts you with anger filled in her eyes "i'm going to kill them"

"they think i'm pathetic because max is my best friend, and she's a 8th grader. not even that she's in middle school and i'm in my second year of high school" you start ramble. the truth is once you start you just can't stop so, you keep going.

"i thought it was a one time thing at first, the bullying. i thought it was steves friends as a joke. just him messing with me. so i just laughed it off. but they just kept doing it and doing it. like it was funny to them. but they weren't abusive, they just used words at first. when they starting hitting me, i knew they won't stop. it was like a game for them" you look into her eyes and see tears starting to fall down her face

"steve knows them?" she whispers, her heart breaking at what you just said.

"i mean yeah, his friend tommy and those friends. that guy tommy, his girlfriend carol she used to just watch and laugh with all the girls" you let out, the feeling that you're not alone makes you feel better about this whole situation.

you take into consideration that robin will jolt, leave. just like everyone else has. think i'm crazy.

your eyes widen "oh robin, im so sorry i didn't mean to-"

she cuts me off "no, i'm happy you told me. i'm upset that steve hasn't tried to stop this"

"he probably doesn't know angel" you remind her

"how though? they are his friends, if they all go wandering don't you think he asks?" she starts to question.

"i-i.. i don't know" you sigh

she looks at you and smiles which makes you smile right back at her. her smile means everything to you.

she leaned over the table and pressed your lips together. your lips moved in sync and she pulled back to breathe.

"you aren't alone, alright?" she tells me. i nod my head

"we will get through this?" i ask.

she nods with a small smile, "we will"

————-
how did i do?? i hope you enjoyed