Saved by a Sneeze

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was like really sick for a few days and looking at a screen for too long = headache. But hey, I'M BACK BITCHES

><><><

You warily made your way across the room to the large and heavy door, your heart rate increasing with every step you take. You pulled open the door to reveal a small staircase.

'No, what if he's up there?'

'Just go already! He probably left or something!'

'It didn't sound like he left...'

'Of course not! You were in a sound proof room!'

You were arguing with yourself in your head. This might be your one chance to escape! Who cares if he's up there? At least you can say you put up a fight, or at least tried!

But that's when you heard it...

"ACHOO!"

Your lightly gasped and covered your mouth. You didn't know what to do. He was up there. You were frozen with fear, wondering if he had heard you open the door or gasp, before you ran back into the sound proof room and slowly closed the door.

Backing away, you felt light headed, 'Of course it was a fucking trap!', you thought to yourself. 'I must be stupid if I thought he'd make that big of a mistake!'

Collapsing onto the rough mattress, you felt helpless. Though you couldn't help but think about what he would've done to you if you had gone upstairs. While you were laying down on the mattress thinking, you fell asleep.

*read in ghost voice*
><>< oOoO~ time skiiiiip ><><

You woke up to the sound of the heavy door opening. Sitting up, you were once again met with the sight of your captor standing in the doorway holding a tray. He didn't turn the lights on this time, so you weren't able to see his face- or, mask, anyway. "I know you want to go home. You're scared, panicked. I'll take you home soon." His voice almost sounded apologetic, almost. It sounded more creepy or psychotic than apologetic.

"Why would you kidnap me if you're going to take me home? What the hell do you want from me..?" You wanted to sound interrogating and confident, but your voice came out in more of a pleading whimper.

"Well I can't tell you what I have planned now, can I?" He more or less giggled out his words. You didn't respond, you only averted your gaze to the mattress. "What's your name?" He questioned in the same creepy voice from before.

Still looking down, you responded, "Why should I tell you? Don't they print my name or whatever in the paper?"

"Normally they do, but they haven't printed anything for you yet. Everything's all fucked up this time." He glanced up the staircase before quickly turning back to you.

You slightly laughed, now turning your head to gaze out the window, before saying, "Yeah.. heh, I bet my mother hasn't even bothered going to the police." You flopped back down onto the mattress. Tears slightly pricking your eyes, but you forced your mind away from that and tried to blink away the tears almost before they even came.

He paused for a second, then replied with, "You still haven't given me your name..?"

You let out a shaky breath and sat up, finally looking him in the eyes. "Y/N. L/N." He stepped out of the shadows, revealing the creepy frowny mask he was wearing. 'So maybe I wasn't imagining the mouthless mask he was wearing, maybe he's just able to change them.' You saw something tucked under one of his arms, it looked like.. a newspaper?

"Well, Y/N, breakfast is served." He dropped the creepy apologetic voice, and replaced it with his more usual playful tone, ending his sentence with a giggle.

><><><

Word Count: 555

..im hungry-