Chapter Two: Meeting NSB

"Hey guys, I wanted to give you guys, the Moy Army, an update," I say into the camera. "I want to thank you for all the support that you have given me and Oliver over these past few years." I show Oliver to the camera who is sitting next to me.

"We are not saying goodbye at all. We are just starting a new group called the North Star Boys," Oli explained to the camera. I motion for all of the guys to come join us on the couch.

"Hi, I'm Kane." "I'm Justin." "I'm Regie." "Oliver." "Ryan." "Luke." "I'm Darren." "And I'm Seb." We went down by age. Altogether we said, "And we're the North Star Boys." I explained that all eight of us were going to be living together and creating Asian-American content. All of our links to social media would be down below.

kaneratan

phaninem

macalino_regie

oliver.moy

azngami

myboyluke

lildarbear

sebastian_moy

The boys kind of kept quiet during the video while Oliver and I explained the whole situation to our fans. "That's it for this video. Follow us at thenorthstarboys on YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter. It is all there already. Please come and support us. Remember to like, comment, subscribe, and-"Oliver paused. The rest of us shouted to turn on post notifications. "Alright, boys line up." It was a thing that we came up with for the ending of our videos. The line went Oli, me, Regie, Kane, Justin, Luke, Darren, and Ryan. Ryan will swipe us out to our outro song of Different. Oliver was working on that song during COVID so we decided to use it. That video was just for my YouTube account. Now we had to film the first-ever North Star Boys YouTube video.

"Hi, I'm Oliver Moy. Some of you may know me off of TikTok already or from my little brother's YouTube channel: Sebastian Moy. You should go follow him if you haven't already. I am the co-founder and leader of the North Star Boys. What is it? We are eight Asian-American boys and we will be living together and creating Asian-American content on multiple platforms. Anyways this is a meet the NSB members video so, I am originally from Florida but we moved here recently to Palm Springs, California. I am twenty years old as of March. I have four brothers, okay; there is Nick, Alex, me, Sebastian, and then Mateo. Mateo, he is so cute. He is about to turn nine guys! Also, I love music. I make it all the time but I have not put out a lot since before COVID so I guess that's it." Bae asked him a question on camera. "What?" He repeated the question of what his biggest fear was. "My biggest fear? Uhm, I don't know, now that I think about it. I guess it would be failure. Failure of NSB."

After my brother finished up his, I switched places with him. We were all taking turns to introduce ourselves to our new channel. This was the second filming today and we still had another one to do tomorrow so Manager Ty wanted the Meet NSB video filming done today. The other boys were around the room, off-camera, on their phones. "Hi, I'm Sebastian Moy. A lot of you might already know me from my YouTube channel. As Oliver already said, we are brothers. We are co-founders and leaders of the North Star Boys. I am eighteen with a birthday in April. I am also from Florida and have four brothers. My biggest fear is probably heights. I can't do heights man. I really like boba...and sushi. What Oliver didn't tell you is that we are Korean." Dude, it is so hard to introduce yourself when literally everything to do so is the same as your brother who went before you. Next up was Justin.

"Uh, I'm Justin Phan. I am twenty years old, born in December. I am a gamer so come follow me on Twitch. I believe the link will be posted below, right?" He glanced at Oli who nodded. "I am an only child so I am really close with my parents. Out of all of the boys, I am the only one who is from California. I am Japanese. I am very quiet and I like cats. I am scared of spiders. My favorite food is Korean Bar-B-Que and I really hope that this works out." Kane wanted to be next so he traded Justin.