Chapter 7.

Crystal POV.

I'm having Carlos and his friends come over for a sleepover and I have my house nice and cleaned.

I hear the door open and I answer it and see my father and my cousin Alex.

Alex" Hey Crystal!

Crystal" Um *nervous* Hi.

Cheshire" *smiles*.

My father picks me up and hugs me tightly.

*I picture the Cheshire being 7ft in his human*

He starts purring until the door opens and I see my friends my father turns to them his sapphire eyes glow a flame orange.

Evie" Um is this a bad-.

Carlos" Hey Crystal I brought DVDs and some dirty board games *sees an angry Cheshire* And I see the grim reaper.

Crystal" Friends *points at Cheshire* Daddy *looks at Cheshire* Daddy *points at group* Friends.

Cheshire" Friends you say *smile*.

He holds me up with his tail and sits criss cross on the floor looking down on my friends.

Cheshire" Now *smiles* Who's the one who made my precious darling become social?

J&M&C" EVIE!

Evie" You low life sacks of-.

Cheshire" As a thank you.

He uses magic to conjure a blue broach.

Carlos" I mean I helped a little-.

Mal" Give it up we threw ourselves under the bus.

He puts me down and pats my head.

Cheshire" We must return to wonderland now my dear.

Crystal" But you both just got here.

Cheshire" I'm sorry my precious kitten but I'll make sure my visits are longer.

He grabs Alex's hand and disappears in blue and grey smoke his smile being the last thing I see.

Crystal" *pouts* He never has time for me.