clueless .

Mistic B
The Bronx 📍

" trin it's not funny because im scared this never happened before "

" friend im not laughing at that but I think you got a incubus "

" BITCH WHAT "

" hell yea you know my grandma had one that's how she passed "

" im about to cry cause i don't want no sex demon omggggg "

" friend this shit is scary because yk our grandparents didn't teach us about this "

" I don't want my first kid to be half human " i cried in the bathroom of my apartment

" stop crying bitch you know we gonna go to my grandmothers old house and get all the information on this thing "

" thanks friend but still what if it fuck me before i figure who it is and what does it want with me "

" you gotta fight it friend "

" bitch i be in sleep paralysis "

" bitch what you need someone to hold you at night friendddd ion wanna put it on you like this friend but you gone have to get something a puppy or a man and before you say anything i already know what you said about making the money and stuff so you can be good but bitch I don't want nobody to fuck with you cause you the only real bitch I know and idk what I'll do if i lost you .

"see about thatttt me and flocka have been talking and stuff and I know what I said about making money and things but i just don't wanna lead him on and it's only been one day but i don't wanna say that's it's cause he the first person I been attracted to since I got out the ward "

" come to ceros pool party tonight and y'all can talk but don't let him know about our grandmas and our powers because wee need that to be a secret just in case this nigga is the incubus "

" ok friend ima get ready I'll see yo there "

____________________________

i pulled up the the pool party seeing the cards i had to walk about a half block goddamn cars kept pulling up and coming and coming

                                flock.

                                                           you at the pp?
yea you slidin ?
                             walk to the park and meet me .
ight
                                                                              k.
what is wrong with u ?
                                                                nothing .
u sure ?
                                                                 yes shiloh .
why the government?
                                         i like it a lot that's why ..
you want me to eatchu up ?
                                                               who dis ?
girl this is flocka 
                                        you got bold over night ?
nah just had a talk with the guys
                      oh but no i wanna talk to you tho .
you gotta somebody better than me ? 
answer the ft call
stop playing so much