Prologue

"I heard it's his first year. I also heard he joined late too"
Savanah and I snuck out of the concessions booth to watch the cheer competiton. He stuck out like a sore thumb. Being new to cheer and not being able to afford to varsity team, I didn't experience competitions much. But seeing a male on the team boggled my mind. He's just a boy,I said to myself. I have 4 brothers, boys are old news. But as soon as their routine was over I found myself standing and cheering like it was a routine handcrafted by god. Suddenly I wanted to know everything about him.

"Mickie c'mon!" Savanah was already pulling me in the opposite direction as if she saw a ghost. She must have saw our program director,Mr.Wilkins,coming our way. "Can you just chillout? If we make it look like we are supposed to be here we won't get caught." I told her as I turned back. But it was too late, the next team was already getting started.

At retreat all the teams were mingling. I knew this was my only chance.

"Just get a picture with him. Literally walk up and ask." Savanah's advice seemed simple. The varsity team does this all the time, ask for a picture then brag about it. Simple right? When I finally found him I was trembling. Just chill. He's just a boy, I reminded myself. I tapped him on his shoulder. "hey, um do you mind taking a selfie...with me? " He smiled and said okay as if people ask him that all the time. After we took the picture, a group of girls came over asking for pictures too. After the crowd dispersed I approached him again. "Hey, um sorry to bother you again but like, do you have instagram? When I post this I don't want to not tag you and stuff. It would be cool to have another follower and-" "Yeah my account is @alltimezach" he said with a smile.Thank god he cut me off, I would have rambled for days. "Zach, c'mon we have to load the bus!" a girl from his team called. "Alright, I'll see you later I guess" he said with a smile as he walked away. "Follow me back!" I called after him. Oh god, What was I thinking?

//
This is just a prologue and I already have so much I wanna say. Okie, I'll update soon