Damn tho okay Robin from st >>>

you finished your room and went to bed for the night, and when you woke up you called Tommy.

Hey! sorry I haven't been entirely in touch, I called Ranboo and then I had to clean and I passed out, what have you been up to?

I'm tierd.

Awe, you okay?

yeah I guess.

do you want to be alone-? I totally understand, I just woke up and remembered I didn't call you last night.

no, please don't go.

okay! I'll stay!

I just, I haven't been able to sleep at all, techno isn't getting better and I'm just, I don't know, I keep accidentally hurting myself and Ranboo hasn't answered my text, and it's not like he's my boyfriend or anything and I know he's busy with his horror thing, but I just- feel like people are distant.

oh- do you want to game with me-? I'll stay as long as I can without interrupttion from clay, and I won't stream and you don't have to either.

I'd absolutely love that, I love you.

love you too Toms, I'm going to hang up for a second and call on discord, is that okay -?

yeah totally!

you quickly turn on your computer and as it loads you yell at Clay, "CLAY!"

he pops his head in as you load up discord, "yeah what's up-?"

"get me {Ice cream of choice} from the store pretty please -?"

"we went to the store yesterday."

"Pleeeeeaaaaassseeee"

"fuckin hell, I wish your brother was back, yeah, I'll do it, give me the money for it."

you hand him 10$ and call Tommy, he picks up immediately.

"CLAY!"

"WHAT!?"

"DON'T DIE!"

"NO PROMISES!"

Tommy laughs at Clay's response.

[alt if you don't like ice cream, just pick whatever you'd want, sweets or not :)]

so, how's clay doing without sapnap there-?

absolutely terrible. he can't handle me, I'm too much.

did you just flip you hair-?

how did you know??? I don't have a camera on.

(if you don't have hair/long enough hair, you fake flipped it)

because, that's totally something you would do.

yeah, yeah it is. seeing as I just did it.

you're the best.

I know I am, your world or mine-?

which one are we farther on-?

we got netherite on yours.

okay, yours then.

aight slay.

you load up the world and show off to Tommy that you got diamond while he was busy streaming, and then give him some diamond you had left over, you both go mining,l) together, build a huge cancer ribbon for techno hoping he'll recover soon, and continue on your massive house idea you made a while ago but never got to.

you tend to the animals and farm, and he aggressively makes it harder on you to finish it.

you call him names and he stops and then you bully him back, in all, you both have a wonderful time.