That Vegan teacher x Cheryl

Story description:

The Vegan teacher went to a party, where she met Cheryl. The vegan teacher felt her heart skip a beat when she saw Cheryl, aka skeleton lady.

Alas, The vegan teacher found out Cheryl was already married to someone 37 years younger than her. The vegan teacher knew her place, she couldn't steal the pile of bones from him. So, she decided to just become friends with Cheryl.

Cheryl's husband soon divorced her after he finally got his ps5 😋💅🏻

Cheryl was heart broken by this, so she decided to ask her bestie, that vegan teacher, for some emotional support.

Narrator's POV:

Cheryl has been laying in her bed ever since her now ex husband, left her. She was sad about him leaving but she was even more sad about the fact that her ex husband admitted that she doesn't have good wap, he claims that it was only dust that came out, sometimes even cobwebs.

Cheryl decided it was time to get her dusty ass off of the bed and get her ancient life together.

She called the vegan teacher, luckily, she answered "Hello? Cheryl? Is everything okay?"

"No it's not. My husband left me and I need helf--" she got cut off when her dentures fell. She quickly puts them back on and pretends that never happened.

"Oh sure I'll come over to your house as soon as possible."

* * *

The vegan teacher came over to Cheryl's house. Cheryl opened the door, the vegan teacher swore she heard bones jiggling while Cheryl moved.

"I'm so glad you made it." Cheryl says

"I'm always happy to be by your side." The vegan teacher says in a comforting tone.

They both sat on Cheryl's crusty couch as Cheryl opened up about her recent divorce.

"And the worst of all..." A tear would've fell from Cheryl's face but she was dryer than a prune so nothing came out. "H-he said... He said I didn't have good wap.." She fake cried.

"Well.... He doesn't deserve you..." The vegan teacher says, holding Cheryl's wrinkly chin.

"H-he doesn't?...." Cheryl says, staring into the vegan teachers eyes.

"He doesn't... Because..." The vegan teacher had a hard time blurting it out to Cheryl.

"Because??" Cheryl says.

"Because we deserve each other, Cheryl."

Cheryl was stunned. "Wait does that mean--"

"Cheryl I love you." The vegan teacher says leaning closer to Cheryl.

"I- I love you too.." Cheryl says.

They kissed for the first time. It was... Destiny... A person who doesn't like meat and a person who doesn't have meat... It was the perfect combination.

The end

A/N: I don't know but I kinda find this funny 😭 I may or may not regret publishing this but, hey, if it entertains ya then why not 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Anyways, if you have a story idea for this ✨book of crack/crap)✨don't be shy to leave a comment 😋💅🏻

Oh, and I don't make smut 🤗 sorry you h0rnknee peeps 👹