Another Story time

Story description:

This was supposed to be a crackfic but I'm not rlly in the mood to write sum crack so here's one of the embarrassing stuff that happened to me 😻

So again, these are real life events that happened to me. Again, this happened in 4th grade (Jeez I feel bad for my fourth grade self. 💀)

My POV:

Me and my "besties" walked out of the classroom. Lunch had finally arrived. It was my favorite time of day, besides from recess and when it's time to go home.

This day was my classmates birthday. Because it was his birthday, his parents brought some Jollibee for the whole class.

We sang happy Birthday to him and then we ate. We talked and had a rlly good time. (Ah, I miss elementary/no pandemic days 😔)

I did not want to use the plastic spoons and forks so I used the ones I brought. We were eating our delicious fast food while the other kids looked at us, wishing they were us.

I finally finished eating. I threw the carton that contained the food I had just ate.

But then......

I remembered......

MY SPOON AND FORK WAS IN THERE!

"AH SHIT. YOU REALLY FUCKED THIS ONE UP." I thought to myself.

My mom will kill me.

Then my "besties" saw me.

"Girl, you look constipated. R u ok?" My first bestie said.

NO. I. AM. NOT.

"What's wrong?" The second one said.

"My spoon and fork... It was in the Jollibee container and I threw the box!" I said.

My crush happened to walk by.

"What's wrong?" He says.

I explained everything to him. Without a word, he stuck his hand into the trash bin and rummaged around to find my box.

He did find it but it was empty.

"Don't worry, I'll bring flowers to your grave everyday." My bestie said, teasingly.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find it........ I hope...." My other bestie says.

I sigh as we walked back to our lunch table. I opened my lunch box because I wanted some snacks..

Instead of getting snacks, I opened my utensils container.

WHAT THE FUCK.

My spoon and fork was inside it all along.

"Omg!" I let out a happy squeal.

"Why are you happy all of a sudden?" My crush asks while walking towards us.

"My spoon and fork was here all this time!" I say.

He fr made this "😃" face.

"Really?" Then he sighed. "So I just stuck my hand in there for nothing.

"Sorry!" I say.

The end.

AN:

Yeah yeah, just for sum metal spoon and fork I am alr panicking. Well I'm scared of my mother. "I brought you into this world and I can take you right out." This was always on my mind as a kid, so yeah. I just feared her 😻😻

Don't worry, I will post crack stories soon. I just need to finish writing summer love then I'll update this book again. But I will keep making story times since sharing is caring 😌

If y'all have a story idea for this crap book, don't be shy to leave a comment 😝✨

Bye beaches. 👹👹