chapter 1(single chapter)

Love, something that is mentioned constantly by most of us, some philosophers believed it was some kind of disease, others took love to the limit, some had fun with it, And some people prefer not to talk about it, June del Toro is none of those people, she was never interested in the concept of romantic love, she loves her parents (obviously), but the romantic love wasn't something present in her life, she fell in love once or twice during her life, usually it lasts less than a week, like that first year elementary school boy,It was two days of weak and random passion.With what june saw in movies and read in books, romantic love is when you feel butterflies in your stomach and what to kiss the person uncontrollably, and how her never felt it, she prefers to say that never fell in love,june's mom always said that june just didn't find the right person, and that she would feel it many times during her life, june never took it seriously until now, it's been two months, much longer Than the "normal", a tingling sensation in her stomach (which June thought was her period), and a slight urge to kiss someone wildly, and maybe: red cheeks,A heat rising in the body, a large amount of sweat, and a sudden urge to hug this person.jack sullivan was never someone june paid attention to before the apocalypse he was her photographer for a while but they never talked to each other after the apocalypse they got closer,And June started to feel some strange things. The first time was when everyone was playing video games for hours on the sofa in the tree house, chips in plastic packets lying on the floor, the blue light The blue light from the tv filled the entire room, june woke up just before sunrise, filled with some kind of perfume, one of her favorite scents, pine,Still with her eyes closed, she approached and snuggled up, it was soft and cuddly, June snuggled up a little more, that reminded her of the pillows on the sofa at home ,O'Que was strange as the treehouse sofa cushions were a bit stiff,june never agreed with here but dirk insisted on taking those as they could be used as a weapon,June opened her eyes slightly and let out a yawn, wherever she was lying she shifted slightly, June looked up and saw Jack Sullivan's face completely asleep (it was almost cute),june's face went from the natural tone to a red immediately, she had slept together with jack sullivan, then june started to think,She's never had a better night's sleep since the beginning of the apocalypse, the faint scent of fabric softener, the scent of linen and Jack's smooth skin made her feel comfortable....For the first time in a long time, June thought, "It's okay if I stay a little longer right?" June gently laid her head back and placed her hand on Jack's chest.The feeling of comfort returned immediately, and June almost fell asleep, if not for Jack's hand resting near her waist, it was strange because Jack was sleeping soundly,This was probably a natural reaction of Jack's body, as the weight that June had put pressure on Jack's body again, June thought about it, but that didn't stop her from almost freaking out,his face got much redder and that strange heat invaded his body again.She wasn't able to go back to sleep until 30 minutes later, she woke up before everyone else again two hours later and would never admit it happened, despite Jack's face twisting into an annoyed face After june walked away from him.

|

The next moment is after Rezzoch has devoured most of the zombie brains in town, leaving only the empty carcasses of what were once people, the rage that June has the ang she has at rezzoch is really indescribable, possessing jack, trying to kill everyone in the group and hypnotized, including her, and everything for june seems more stressful now, zombies from other cities are coming to Wakefild in droves...the main wooden table of the tree house is now full of papers and notes, zombie pictures are intertwined with a red thread in the frame just above the table,All of this being illuminated by the dim moonlight outside and the cluster of lanterns that must be some kind of table lamp, june already has her eyes closed,And your head lying on the wooden table, it's almost 3 o'clock in the morning and June usually sleeps at 10 at night.june slept for a few seconds until she heard the door to jack and quint's room open behind her, the light footsteps on the wood of the stairs and then the wood of the floo,june can feel someone
Getting closer, she didn't really care... it was probably just quint since he stays up late with his inventions, he Will just turn off the light and walk away, this in June's thoughts,She could go on with these thoughts if it weren't for Someone whispering next to her "sleeping at this table again dear?"... June knows that Jack Likes her, that was obvious to everyone in that house, but June just couldn't Falling in love now, she feels like she has a lot to do and can't let her guard down, especially after Rezzoch has done everything he can to finish off Jack and the rest of the group, June feels, or rather,She knows that loving someone now, in these apocalyptic and dangerous circumstancee is completely suicidal, and june has to admit, she's not looking for kissing or caressing with anyone right now... june continued with her eyes closed as she felt Jack's gaze on her....As much as most of the rezzoch had been taken from Jack, June could still feel her watching ... as if she had become one insisting on knowing when evil is coming,Despite that, it's not difficult to differentiate between rezzoch and jack, rezzoch has a completely rotten smell, and jack...smells like car air freshener with pine scents.june didn't dare move,She's too tired for that, and yet she can feel a hand start to caress her head,And the feeling of heat taking over her body again, she really didn't want it to stop now, June missed that kind of affection, the kind of love that includes physical touch,June would love to lie on Jack's lap and let him stroke her head for hours and hour...no.. and what bothered her the most that she couldn't, she couldn't let her guard down for a moment If she want to find her parents and survive in the hell that is now wakefikd city...these thoughts continued to ask june until she felt jack pull her out of her chair and carry her in his arms, june could feel her body burning from the inside out,The blush creasing her cheeks, and the curiosity about where Jack was taking her,She can only hear Jack's footsteps on the wood, and then the door of some room opening,june immediately knew it was her room when jack carefully tucked her into bed, god this is so much better than the wooden table, june could fall asleep now but she held on to it not happens, she wants to know what Jack is going to do now..."Good night dear", is the last thing June hears before she feels Jack's lips gently kiss her forehead, and the sound of Jack's footsteps towards the door,j June's blush doesn't stop until she finally rests, and let's face it, June isn't good at pretending to be asleep.

the next time june felt love could have been quite catastrophic, before feeling love she felt a huge pain, she is under something and can only hear jack's muffled voice screaming for her, she wishes she could answer "I'm here" but nothing comes out but a painful whisper from June,It seemed that from the moment she was on meche and whatever was on top of her would crush her...june slowly opened her eyes, and could only see dark "June!?",She heard Dirk, Quint and Jack again, screaming her name, June took three deep breaths and tried to plaster her hand, the regret was instantaneous, the one on top of her put a huge pressure on her Leg,Making her let out the loudest scream of her entire life "June! ,Dirk tries to get that off her!" Dirk, Jack and quint run towards her, June is completely out of breath and letting out huge moans of pain,"HELP", it was the only thing that june could say, then the moonlight illuminated her face smeared with a little blood, june saw that quint said something and ran away soon after, but she couldn't hear,Dirk was also groggy something, but she could barely see it, her vision is completely blurry, the smell of blood rising from her nostrils won't leave anytime soon,"it's ok we'll meet you you june, keep your eyes open ok?", the black blur that should have been Jack said this while caressing june's cheek, the tears in Jack's eyes were still visible,June regretted even more what she had just done, jumping in front of a monster to save Jack and being almost crushed against a building, god, June felt stupid for the first time in her life..Dirk managed to pull out the last piece of metal that was holding June's leg, she can't tell if it's a relief or not, the pain has lessened a little, unlike the bleeding... Jack put his arms From under june and lifted her up "we're going to get out of here don't close your eyes ok?",Jack spoke here in such a desperate way,June lifted her arm a little and put it behind Jack's neck as he ran to Big Mama...the smell of the scent of pine mixed with blood is not pleasant, June wanted so much to close her eyes, she leaned her head against Jack, whatever strength she still had was being used to keep her awake...june looked at Jack's face again,Full of despair and tears, just like Quint and Dirk's, but for some reason Jack's face still looks different, his eyes gleamed a faint blue, almost imperceptibly,...and June felt rezzoch again,But it didn't look so bad, it looked a lot more Jack than rezzoch...That changed as Jack's face twisted into an angry expression, and the blue became clearer, no one seemed to have noticed it...Jack's next reckless action was obvious,Going over that monster alone...june used what little strength she had left and raised her other arm, then immediately holding Jack's shirt which is already bloody,"Jack, I know what you're going to do, so please don't do it," Jack's face turned to June again as they entered the Big Mama, the angry expression faded and the blue in Jack's eyes Decreases...Gradually june's eyes were closing, and Jack started to beg her to keep them open, Dirk was driving at full speed and Quint was desperately talking to someone On that radio he and Jack share together, "June, please keep your eyes open!" It was the last thing June heard, Jack's voice begging her to stay awake...and again june can feel pain,She can make out her surroundings, lying on her bed covered by a sheet, the bleeding seems to have stopped despite her clothes still smelling of blood...June can feel her leg covered in some sort of bandage, the headache has stopped, as has her eyes blurred, the pain is much less now and june can move her body peacefully without pain...she felt someone squeeze her hand and opened her eyes...Jack has his head lying on his bed,while the rest of the body is sitting on a chair that has been positioned next to june's bed...Jack hasn't done what he promised not to do, go after that monster, he's right here,with dark circles under his eyes and his hair all messed up...he still smells of blood...june lifted her hand a little and placed it on top of Jack's head, thus starting to caress his hair,Jack's eyes slowly open And they looked at june's face "June, are you awake? I'll call Bardle he'll examine you ok?", Jack was about to get up,He would have done it if it hadn't been for june's hand putting light pressure on his head... Jack stopped for a moment and laid his head down again,"I'm fine Jack, get some rest too ok?"...Jack's face contorted in something confused "But...june"...june pulled Jack's hand indicating for him to lie down beside her,Jack's face now appears to be made of tomatoes, june continued to pat Jack's head "Let's get some rest now", june's voice came out silent, almost a whisper, but Jack managed to hear it, and they And they won't wake up until Quint or Dirk comes to see if they're okay.

and it all happened so fast for june, her leg has already improved, but the feeling of passion still hasn't passed, and june is happy about it, maybe she should allow herself to like someone romantically, even if it's the stupid and reckless boy who kept her from being crushed by a monster,And who has his heart in the right place after all.