Half The Truth

"Is he my son?"

<><><><><><><><><>

<><><><><><><><><>

<><><><><><><><>

The next day at school was tense. With a lot of crying and yelling from the Mikaelson house. With Hope finding out that her mother sleep with her farther knowing he was in a relationship.

Hope was confused as to why Aurora would let her into the school knowing that her farther cheated on her.

Klaus, Freya and Rebecca were helping Hope move into her dorm. Hope thought it would be best for the rest of the family to stay home.

They passed the library when Freya gasped. She felt the Mikaelson magic. She looked in the library and say a boy and girl reading on top on the desk.

The magic was coming from the boy.

Klaus looked at her confused as to why she stopped. He followed her line of sight. And his breath hitched as he looked at the boy. The boy looked like him a bit. Rebecca gasped from beside her, she could see it as well.

"He has Mikaelson magic, running though him." Freya breathed out. Tearing her gaze away from the boy to look at her brother, scared of what he might be thinking and might do.

"What do you mean?" Rebecca asked confused. Looking at her frozen brother.

"I can sense the Mikaelson magic." Freya said. "But I don't know who the mother would be because I can feel more magic around him. Powerful."