𝟏 「 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 」 𝟑

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 - 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 - 𝐎𝐅 - 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃, Tyler and Matt were playing around with another member of the football team, although Tyler's eyes were watching Stefan and Seraphina talk/flirt.

"Look, there's Seraphina and her new boyfriend," Tyler spoke drawing Matt's attention to Seraphina and Stefan who were walking across the yard. "now, what are they doing, oh, they're walking, walking, walking, yep, right into the sunset."

"You're a dick." Was all Matt said as he glanced at his best friend before he continued to through the football over to Owen, who in turn threw it back.

"While you just stand there looking...like one of those little yard trolls." Tyler continued to tease his best friend, a chuckle leaving his mouth as he watched Stefan and Seraphina flirt.

"They're called Gnomes, dumbass," Matt told him as he narrowed his eyes at how dumb his beast friend could be, before shaking his head and focusing back on Owen and the ball. "she wasn't even my girlfriend."

"Hmm, I could have sworn a prepubescent Matthew Donovan with hearts in his eyes, telling me how he was so in love with his best friend." Tyler spoke as if he wasn't sure it had happened, although he knew entirely that it did.

Hearing his words, Matt paused completely holding the football in his hands, as he stood up straight to glare at his best friend.

"That was years ago," He told him simply, before looking back towards Owen the glare still on his face as he tossed the ball with a bit more force. "let it go."

"Like you let Phina go?" Tyler commented one more time, causing Matt to buck at him, to which Ty raised his hands in defense as he took a step back.

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

"Are you doing anything tonight?" Seraphina asked as the two stopped walking, just standing in the middle of the schoolyard with Stefan standing directly in front of her.

"Is Seraphina Denoire going to ask little ole me on a date," Stefan asked as he put a surprised look on his face and covered his mouth, before leaning forwards and whispering: "what would the tabloids say?"

"Shut up," She spoke whilst in a fit of tiny giggles, as she pushed at his chest as he also chuckled at his joke. "Elena's having this stupid back-to-school dinner at her place, so we can all talk about our latest drama, I think she just feels like a shitty friend because she hasn't been listening to Bonnie lately."

Letting out a small groan, Stefan moved closer to the girl looping his index finger on her belt buckle and pulling her closer to him until they were touching.

"But wouldn't it be better if it was just you and me, having a normal two-person date at the Grill?" He asked in a low and sultry voice, as he swayed them side to side gently.

"Are you trying to sweet talk me, Salvatore?" Seraphina asked squinting her eyes jokingly at him, as she trailed her arms up the boy's toned torso till they rested on his collarbones.

"Maybe just a little." He replied with a small smirk on his face as he continued to sway them, the vampire feeling content in the girl's arms.

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

"You act as if I haven't told her about my feelings before." Matt told Tyler tired of the teen's nagging/teasing over the whole Seraphina subject.

"Yeah, when you were piss drunk and dating Elena." Tyler replied his face scrunched up as he remembered the aftermath of Matt blurting out his feeling for Seraphina, to Seraphina.

He was the one who had to clean up and listen to Matt cry, puke, and cuss, the entirety of the next day as he told him of all the events from the previous night.

Luckily Seraphina thought nothing of it since Matt had been so drunk the boy could barely walk, without the help of multiple Varsity football players.

"Yeah and just like then she's made her choice." Matt told him angrily as he threw the ball back at Owen, the awesome running back catching it perfectly.

"Well, maybe we should let her know she made the wrong one." Tyler spoke a small smirk growing on his face as he looked between the couple and the football about to be thrown back to Matt.

Immediately Tyler stepped forwards, catching the ball before Matt could surprising and confusing Matt as he did so.

"Tyler what are you doing," Matt asked as he watched Tyler turn towards the direction where Stefan and Seraphina were standing before he pulled his arm back getting ready to throw the ball. "Ty, don't, Tyler don't you-!"

Ignoring his best friend, Tyler quickly launches the ball sending it hurdling towards Stefan and Seraphina; or more specifically right towards the back of Stefan's head.

And the entire time as it is in the air, it seems as if Stefan doesn't notice the ball being thrown towards him, the boy only focusing on Seraphina and her beautiful dark brown eyes.

That was until his heightened senses picked up on the ball hurdling towards, him causing him to mentally smirk already knowing he'd be able to catch.

So he just gave Seraphina a small wink causing the girl to giggle throwing her head back before she looked at him confused about the sudden gesture.

Until the boy suddenly spins around, catching the ball right before it was to hit him in the face, causing Tyler, Matt, and Seraphina to all look at him confused.

But the boy only launches the ball back towards Tyler, who raises his hands to catch it, but he didn't expect all the force behind the ball, which caused a loud slap-like noise as he caught it.

The ball nearly sent him to the ground as people turned towards him looking for what sounded like someone getting slapped across the face.

The amazing moment caused Seraphina to giggle in astonishment, and look at Stefan shocked once he turned back towards her.

∴ ❈ ∴
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭!