The fortress

You, Katsuki and Eijirou, were sitting in silence in the fortress type building that Katsuki supposedly "hand made when he was 6" when in reality, it was built by the whole population of dragons. Katsuki and Kirishima were like a Baby chick (obviously katsuki) and a buff butcher. In reality Kirishima could kill you instantly with one punch.

   "Shitty hair.. A word?" The spikey blonde has asked.
   "Yeah hold on," the 'dumbass dragon' had responded while turning to you and asking if he could.
"I honestly don't care.. " you reply. At then they just left the room.
     ~meanwhile~
  "We can't have a fucking stray in our fortress. WHAT IF THEY'RE ANOTHER FUCKING SPY, KIRISHIMA?! " You heard the prince say.
   "I promise you I will keep eye on them! Please! Just let them stay?!"
The dragon begged.
"Fine. BUT IF IT MESSES UP ONE FUCKING TIME, ITS OUT. DO YOU HEAR ME?!"
"Yes sir!"
And with that they entered back into the room once again.

          You guys were sitting in silence, as if everybody was dead. That argument made everything worse, thanks alot katsuki. Either way, you were in your thoughts when KIRISHIMA blurted out:

"Are you okay?" "That looks bad,"
You were startled so all you could blurt out was,
"huh?"
"The cut? On your arm?"
You were confused,
"There's a cut on my arm? Which one?"
   "Here,"
He had grabbed your right arm to show you. You jumped at the contact, his hands were dry and scaly but surprisingly warm.
"Oh, that looks gruesome."
It was bloody and bruised and had shards of glass scattered around it it but it was also full of dirt from the fall.
"Here, give me a second." He said when he got up and left.
You noticed katsuki staring at you,
"Can I help you?"
You asked, getting annoyed.
"Nothing, just..thinking."
He said, so calm you were kind of on edge. He was scary when he was calm because you know there's always calm before a storm.
"Whatever. Just stop, looking at me."

Eijirou came back in the room with rubbing alcohol & bandage. You were surprised because you didn't think they had that in the medieval time you were stuck in. There were pirates, princesses, dragons, fairies, hell probably even unicorns?! And they have bandages and rubbing alcohol? What type of crack were they on.
" Here."
He sat everything down on a small table and sat down next to you. He gently picked up your arm to inspect the cut.