I

chapter 1
____________________________

The truth is no longer the truth.
She thought she knew him. He is someone who constantly feeds her lies, but she desired the truth. Loyalty and Trust are things she knew she could never have.

So why ask for it?

In the end, all she got was Betrayal.

Putting time and effort into a relationship with someone who never meant a word they said. A person incapable of loving. But yet, she only seemed to understand it when everything began to unravel.

She found yourself lost in time. She isn't looking ahead. Could she not see it because she was so... naive?

She was blinded by a love that was poisoned with despair. Looking for an answer in the midst of chaos. Trying to find pleasure inside of pain. But the thing she truly longed for, was love.

she couldn't find it.

at least that's what she thought.

ஜ ۩ ۞ ۩ ஜ ❦ ஜ ۩ ۞ ۩ ஜ
Thursday
April 30th
3:32 Am

You shut the book you were reading with a slam, regretting your choice to read instead finishing up some assignments from your university.

Sighing to yourself while finally deciding to go to sleep and you would continue your class work later.

ஜ ۩ ۞ ۩ ஜ ❦ ஜ ۩ ۞ ۩ ஜ
Thursday
April 30th
12:51 Am

Your eyes shot open after hearing your phone ring. You look at the contact to see it's your friend Connie calling.

You and Connie had been friends since 4th grade. Now you and him are in the same college. His 19th birthday was coming up so you assumed he was calling to talk to about that.

"Wassup y/n" Connie states with a smile. "You just woke me up." You say in a aggravated tone. "No need to be so mean, I just wanted to see if you were still coming to my party Saturday."

"I'm only going if Mikasa is there." Connie let out an exaggerated breath saying "Of course she'll be there"

"Then so will I" you said before getting up to stretch. The two of you continued your conversation before soon saying your goodbyes.

Once you got of the phone with Connie, you decide to go wash your face and brush your teeth.

After you finished your morning 'duties', you receive a text from Connie asking you if you wanted to come over to his house to smoke you replied with a simple yes, shutting off your phone to look for something to wear.

ஜ ۩ ۞ ۩ ஜ ❦ ஜ ۩ ۞ ۩ ஜ
Thursday
April 30th
2:36 Pm