Chapter 2

Lily's POV

I woke up to my bedroom door being opened but I didn't open my eyes. I heard people talking so I decided to listen. I know it's bad to eavesdrop drop but hey they are in my room so what am I supposed to do close my ears.

Calum's POV

I woke up laying in Lily's bed cuddled up to her. I didn't want to wake her so I just lay there. Then her bedroom door opened and Mikey walked in. If your wondering yes this is normal for us and Mikey doesn't care.

"Hey bro are we still having band practice today" i asked him. "Uhhh I don't know because I really don't want to leave her here alone" he replied. "she could always come with us" I said "I don't know about that" he said "Why not she has never met them" I argued. "I just don't want anything bad happening" he replied. "Like what" I questioned. "Her falling in love with one of them" he said. "Whats wrong with that" I asked. "I just don't want her to get hurt" he answered back. "I get it but they wouldn't hurt her and you should know that" I said. "I know that but I still worry" he replied. "It's perfectly normal now can she go with us" I said/asked. "yes fine but you gotta help me keep an eye on her since she's sick" he said "Alright but let me wake her up so she can get ready" I told him and he walked out and shut her door.

Lily's POV

I heard the first two sentences but then they started whispering so I couldn't hear anything. I heard my door shut and somebody started shaking me lightly. I opened my eyes to see Calum beside me.

"Mikey said that you're coming with us so you need to get ready" he told me. "Okay umm can Alyssa go with us she suppose to bring me my work from school" I replied. "Yea just let me make sure it's ok with Mikey" he said. Then I told him to get out so I could change.

While I was getting ready I was thinking about meeting the rest of the band. I was really nervous what if they don't like me of think I'm weird. I know what you're thinking 'she's never met the whole band but why her brother and best mate are in it' and I don't even know to be honest. I changed into a plain black shirt with a flannel over it and some shorts with black vans. It's simple but cute and I'm just going to watch a band practice.

I walked downstairs and went to the living room where Calum, Alyssa and Mikey were waiting. "Hey guys ready to go" I asked. "Yea lets go" Mikey replied. "Umm one question who's house are we going to" I questioned. "Luke's house for today" Calum said. "Okay" I replied. "Alyssa are you ready to meet them" I asked her. "Yea but I'm kinda nervous" she replied. "So am I" I told her.

We walked outside and got in the car. Once Mikey started driving I played 'Lost In Stereo' by All Time Low because I mean it's an awesome song. On the way there I was thinking about what the other band members are like. We pulled up in a driveway and I was nervous because we weren't in the car but only like 10 minutes and I'm actually meeting them.

:)

AN: Yassssss I know it was short and I'm really sorry. I would have made it longer but my teacher just gave us an essay to do about who is our hero and it's due Monday soooo yea. I needa search some stuff up and maybe write my rough draft if I feel like it.

Questions: Who actually likes this? Any ideas from my readers? Who likes All Time Low?

Vote if you liked it. Comment if you have an idea, or are answering the questions, or if you have something to say and if you want to know who my hero is I have a lot but I can only choose one. SUCKS:(

Okie dokie BYEEEEE!!!!!! See ya soon my readers. ;)