chapter one: calm before the storm...

I woke up at 6:30AM to my alarm I had set on my phone. Crap. It's Monday.

I quickly got out of bed and grabbed my phone from my nightstand before getting something out of my closet to wear today.

"perfect!" I say to myself

"perfect!" I say to myself. I'm going to look great. I speed-walk to the bathroom and start brushing my teeth. I then brush my long hair and put it up in a messy bun. Super cute! I do some quick makeup something to impress my hot boyfriend. I check the time on my phone and gasp. "I'm going to be late!!!!" I panic and run to the kitchen where my mom is finishing up with packing my lunch. "mom!! i'm going to be late!" my mom only looks at me, she doesn't like talking to me. She hands me my lunch and walks out to the car silently. I run to the door and grab my backpack before walk outside and shut the door behind me and get in the back seat of the car. I lay my head on the Car Seat Headrest. My brother, Hoover, is sitting in the seat in front of me. "Hey, twerp, you almost made me be late." he says, turning around to look at me. I hunch down in my seat. "Sorry.. I took too long picking out something to wear." I say, barely looking at him. "Well you look BAD." he replies. My mother giggles at his response.

As we're driving to the school I see some dark grey clouds up ahead.. "i hope i don't get rained on again!" i think. My mom pulls up to the school and Hoover gets out of the car and walks into the school. He's only a grade ahead of me so we go to the same highschool. I say goodbye to my mom (she doesn't respond) and get out of the car, only for it to start downpouring the second I get out! Awww man... this happens ALL the time. I spot my boyfriend, Karl Jacobs! "Karl!" I say, running to hug him. He pushes me away. "Ummm who tf are you." he says. I feel my heart drop. My.. my own boyfriend, forgetting me?! "You.. don't remember me?" I look into his eyes. He stares back. "I'm breaking up with you... I'm friends with Weston now." I gasp, and tear up. Weston has been bullying me since MIDDLE SCHOOL! I moved here to get away from bullying, but only got bullied more by that evil guy...! I can't believe my boyfriend- or- i guess- my ex boyfriend- would be his friend! Ughh!!!!! I'm so mad.. And sad! I should talk to my friends. I walk to my locker and open it to put my backpack inside of it. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around... my best friend, Kalynn Koury! "Kalynn!" I say excitedly. She smiles. "Hey, y/n. I saw what happened with Karl.. are you okay?" she asks. "Yeah.... I just can't believe he broke up with me.. We've been together for 17 whole days!" I frown. She pulls me in for a hug. "There, there, y/n. It'll be okay.. I just can't believe he's besties with my brother!" I loudly sob into her shoulder at the mention of Weston. "I KNOW!!! I'll never forgive him. I thought he loved me." she then started smiling. "I have an idea!!!" she said. "what is it?" i asked. she pulled away from the really long hug and said "We should go out for ice cream!!!!!!" I gasped! "And coffee!!!!!!!" I excitedly say as we both jump up and down. "But... wait," I start. "we can't skip school!" I say. "Sure we can!" she replies and she drags me off.

**WESTONS POV**

What are they doing??? I think as I watch Kalynn drag y/n away excitedly. Y/n's eyes are puffy. She's been sobbing ever since Karl broke up with her 3 minutes ago. Poor thing. but... Hmmmm.. she's single now...............................

My thoughts were interrupted by my best friend Aksel from Estonia tapping my shoulder! "Dude, what are you looking at?" the incredibly bald senior asked me. "Oh uh..." I start to reply- "He's totally in love with my sister." My friend Hoover chimes in. "I- I am not!" I blush a light pink color. The two boys continue talking as I dart my eyes back to Kalynn and Y/N walking out of the door. I slowly slip away from my friends to see what they're doing. I quickly but quietly follow their steps. Eventually, we end up at Starbucks. I can faintly hear Y/N squealing and saying "I love starbies!!!" god, her voice is angelic- i mean! ew. Gross. Whatever..

They order and get a table and then I see a suspicious character walk towards them....

I can't quiet hear their conversation.. hmmmmmm

**Y/N'S POV**

Kalynn and I were laughing and having a great time! This really cheered me up. I'm glad she took me here. We are having so much fun!!! That is.. until a man in a green hoodie and smile mask KIDNAPS KALYNN!!!!!!!!!!! She screams, but all of the starbucks millennials are too attached to their phones to notice. I notice tho!!! "Kalynn!!!!!" I yell as the man carries her out of the front door.

I try to chase after her but the man quickly drives away. "Please let this be a dream..." I quietly say to myself as i sob quietly. I fall to my knees on the ground, which hurt a lot because it's concrete. Just then, I hear the starbucks door close and some soft footsteps behind me. A hand lands itself on my shoulder and I look over to see an all-to-familiar face. "W-Weston—!" My voice cracks and I jerk away from his touch quickly. "I'm not going to be mean. I promise." he assures me. "I saw what that man did..... he's gonna get the hell that he deserves..." I gaze into his eyes as he looks into the distance. "I'm going to help you get my sister back." he says. "But.. that means we have to work together, and— and- you hate me!" I exclaim. He groans. "I'll do whatever it takes to save her." he says. I like his bravery— err-! I mean.. I like that he cares for Kalynn like I do. "Okay......." I begin, looking away. "Well then. Here goes nothing." He raises up from his squatting position and reaches out a hand for me to grab. I grasp my hand onto his and start to get up but then he jerks his hand away and lets me fall to the ground. "aH—! you JERK!" I say, furrowing my brows at him. He looks down at me. "This doesn't mean we're friends, we're just doing this for Kalynn." He starts walking away. I don't know where the heck he's going but he looks determined so I'm going to follow him.....

Off to save Kalynn it is then! I just can't believe that I have to work with Weston Koury.... ugh.

—————

AUTHORS NOTE: HAIII!! I wrote this a while ago and forgot to upload it!!!! more parts will come out! i hope you liked this!!! pls leave a comment if you did 🫶 baiii guyz!