Chap 1

🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄱🄾🄾🄺 🄸🅂 🄽🄾🅆 🄵🄸🄽🄰🄻🄻🅈 🄾🄿🄴🄽

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 1 : 🄲🄷🄸🄻🄳🄷🄾🄾🄳

🅂🅃🄰🅁🅃🄸🄽🄶 🄸🄽 G
1... 2... 3

Spirits what do you think when you heard this word ? . All of our answers will be the ghost of dead people or more likely our love one's that had already pass away but most likely their just a supernatural being for us humans who can't see them.

Well speaking of spirits their was a boy who can see them since he got out of his mother womb. Might thinking how they knew well the little boy who had an eye that  has the color of a bright velvet sapphire and can rival the ocean often plays, talk and cry out of nowhere but only to find tons of butterflies ?

Of course they didn't  suspect anything at first but it was just odd how the butterflies got attached to the boy and not even a single day that u can't see a butterfly beside him. Many guessed that the boy was just loved by it since he was a very joyful and energetic child .

But that all change when it was boy's 5th b-day. It was just a normal day his parents were busy preparing for the boy's b - day  party that they promised him, their family was pretty well off to be honest having both parents owning each big tech company but chooses to live in a small neighborhood.

" Takemitchi dear , wake up "  Kasumi said seating at the edge of his son bed who's still sleeping peacefully but was now  blinking his eyes to adjust the lights.

" Good morning mama " takemitchi said yawning and slowly siting up rubbing his left eye , while kasumi just smiled softly and plant a kiss on his forehead before noticing the butterflies that was already waiting for the window to open.

" It looks like your little friends are here dear " she said fondly while pointing at the butterflies outside the window takemitchi who seem fully awake smiled and rush out of bed to open his window. He was then swarmed with all kinds off butterflies and greeted them one by one.

Wanna know what's the connection of the spirit and butterflies well according to our boy , both of them are one confusing isn't it well what it meant was after their death all the good people who died will turn into a very beautiful butterfly if they still didn't wish to leave the word or love one's behind meanwhile the once who's full of hatred and anger has a disfigured face that he can't formed its very disturbing and scary.

When it was already time for the b - day party all his friends were now gathered in their house. As they were now at the living room the kids started to be creeped out by takemitchi except from takuya for talking in midair. They were all now calling him mean things infront of his parents takuya was beside him defending takemitchi who was now on verge of tears.

" WHY DON'T U GUY'S BELIEVE ME THEY ARE ALL HERE WITH US ! "  He shouted and with that his so called friends run out .

Takemitchi was now crying loudly and ran towards his parents. Takuya on the other hand look at the boy sadly while the hanagaki couple just decide to let takuya go home as the other boy won't talk and stop crying.

After takuya left it was just the 3 of them , thats when the butterfly went swarming their house again. It was a sight to be hold if you ask them I mean were would you see all kinds of butterfly gathered in one place unless were in a zoo or forest somehow.

The Butterflies P. O. V

" Our little mitchi is crying " , " Baby please stop crying " , " Were all here with you , let those other kids be they don't deserve you" , " Yeah!, do you want us to teach them a lesson just say so ".

This were just some of the ghost thoughts but was interrupted when there was one butterfly land on Mitchi's nose .

" Mitchi ! , why are you crying?! , did the party didn't go well ? What's wrong big bro shin is here !? " said by a black and white butterfly.

NO ONES POV

Takemitchi was now crying even louder before. Both of his parents are now trying to coax him with gifts and everything that they could find but he won't just stop and continue to bawl out his eyes.

After this incident a lot of things turn upside down with takemitchi . He became more distant , cold and rather odd as he grew up but still have friends but not that much you can say he has 6 total of friends who accepted and know his secret .

But one thing never change and that is helping the butterflies look after their families and letting them talk to their dead love once when they're ready to leave the world.

11 YEARS LATER

Takemitchi was just enjoying the butterflies that swarmed him at their garden when suddenly someone disturbed his peace with opening the door recklessly making the butterflies panic .

" WOW ! This is such a beautiful garden ! " a short blond haired walk in and was then followed by another blond haired girl.

" MIKEY ! , U CANNOT DO THAT ! " she said while panting .

Both of them bickered when they notice a boy standing magnificently at the center of the garden looking like the god itself or whatever .

" Can you both shut up ? , your scaring all of my butterflies your not toddlers anymore also who are you ? " He said looking at them deadly in the eyes not matching the smile that his showing to them.

The siblings froze and doesn't know what to do so they just Introduced their selves .

" Manjiro Sano " the short boy said and was followed " Emma Sano , were here to visit or more likely grandpa wanted to visit your family , were so sorry if we bothered you !" .

She bowed down pulling her older brother along that's when they notice the colored black with stain of white landed at michi's fingertips.

" Ahh .... So your Shinichiro nii- saan's youngest siblings am I correct?" Mitchi said without even a care to look at their reaction.

" How did you -"