Chapter 4

After school, I follow Zac, Eric and the three girls, I know know as Mimmi, Ondina, and Sirena. We walk to a giant white house overlooking a beach. We walk inside and to the library, they pull a mermaid book and we walk down the stairs. The cave like room is filled with all different things.

"Cool." I say with a smile. I then near a splash. "What was that!" I yell in alarm.

"Hey guys!" A girl voice calls, and soon after she comes into the room from upstairs. "Oh. How is this?" She asks starring at me, then Rita comes down.

"I think we should all sit down." She says and we all do. "Maria, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself and your past."

"Ok. Well. I am a Sila, which some of us are brought up to guard a sertain area. Like mine is Mako, well more like the merman chamber, well what is placed near it. See if you look at my right arm, it has intraquite lines on it, that shoes what a Sila is. It marks who we are. I'm not actually 17, I wasn't born seventeen years ago. I... I was born on November 8th, 2020 B.C., I know, I'm old. The aging is different, you stop aging once you turn 17, I turned 17 a long long time ago but I look 17. So I have had a lot of birthdays. Once I turn 18, I get my mermaid powers. I can breath under water but that is it. We are going to have to go to Mako Island for me to show you the Sila throne." I finish, they are all gaping at me with open mouths.

"So, now what!" I ask.

"We could go to Mako." Ondina suggests after everyone recovers.

"Good idea, wait one problem. How do I get there?" I ask.

"Well since you can swim and breathe under water you could use some of my skuba diving equipment." Evie says. I could tell from my visions.

"Ok, sounds fun." I say.

"Cool. I'll go get them." She says and walks back up the stairs.

*****

How was this chapter?? Please leave it in the comments.