02 - 後悔

best in dark mode
and in your preferred
type of fonts.

best in dark modeand in your preferredtype of fonts

" Levi, do you know that person? " He nodded and then sipped his warm coffee mixed with milk reading a newspaper in his hands.

" Manjiro Sano, The Leader of Tokyo Manjiro Gang- younger brother of Shinichiro Sano, an acquaintance of mine. " While Levi was explaining the younger sister listened attentively, if its something connected to her brother then she will listen so.

" Enough for today N/n, lets head to school now. " She nodded and then grabbed her things, followed by her older brother.

" Oh.. wait I think I know Shinichiro Sano- he is the guy who- "

" Yes, that pedo. "

Levi sighed remembering that the person they are talking about asked for his little sister's hand for a date, I mean it's alright right now if she dates- she will be 18 soon anyways.

Y/n just followed his older brother to school, she remembered the guy too- That Shinichiro Sano who cried infront of her because he got rejected and then asked to date her? But then Ni-san beat him because he said that guy is too old for me..

I wonder how he is now after that..

incident.

-

" Mhm... I see thats so cool of them! " He hummed gathering the information that they heard but Mikey, wanted more- its just so interesting a woman like her? Cool!

" Dont mind him, Mitsuya. " Draken cooed turning behind him to look at Mikey analyzing something in his head the lavander just sighed and continued gathering the whole gang.

" really in the rise of the sun? explain this draken- " Baji arrived with his nerd looking not so convincing outfit with chifuyu beside him holding two portions of peyoung soba.

" Urgent Meeting! " Mikey beamed in his seat and stood up in the highest stairs of the shrine with a big smile plastered in his face.

" permission to speak. "

" granted. "

-

" today, pah's family got beaten up by a gang and her girlfriend almost got r4ped infront of him- bruises everywhere luckily but i dont think the trauma will go. "