4. My jhalli wifey!!

Hola people,
This is an old Os, which I forgot to publish so here you go.

*No proof reading*

Happy reading 💕

***

Avneil were quietly seated in their living room, none uttered a word. Avni kept glancing at Neil with a glass of lemon juice in her hand.

Will you say something Mrs. Khanna?

Uh.. you didn't have to pick me up last night.

That's all you have to say? Even after knowing what condition I brought you home?

I wasn't even drunk Neil, I was just chilling with my friends, just had a few shots.

I never stopped you from anything Avni, and I was called because you were drunk. He said looking directly into her eyes.

*There was silence in the room*

Okay so you weren't drunk right?

She nodded her head cutely.

Acha so tell me everything one by one in a chronological manner. If you tell me everything in the right order, I will accept it was my fault and apologize.

So, okay so I got dressed and went to the party at our bar...

Don't act smart Mrs. Khanna, tell me everything after you started drinking.

Uhmm, uhmm..I don't want to tell you. She said looking away from him making him roll his eyes.

Aah yess, I remember you carrying me home in your arms even though I clearly said no. She said glaring at him and trying to divert the topic.

You don't remember, do you? He said glaring at her.

You were about to strip dance in front of everyone, thankfully that was our bar and the manager called me or else, you would have showed everyone everything that I own. He replied making her eyes pop out like a socket.

You are lying, I remember not doing that.

Achaa leave that I will show you the proof in a little while, do you remember doing stuff on me?

What stuff?

You tried to colour my face with a highlighter because you said I'm important.

*Avni started tearing up*

Because you are Neil, you are important to me.

His anger just vanished, he could not handle her cuteness. He got up, and engulfed her in his large arms.

Do you really have the proof? Was I really going to strip dance? She said in the middle of her sobs.

I love you so much my jhalli wifey, he said kissing her head.

I love you too hubby she said rubbing her face in his chest.

Neil's life was fun because of her, she always kept him around the clock, and he loved his new life, even though sometimes they could give him a mini heart attack.

__________

The End
___________

That's all for today ik it's a short os, but I hope you guys liked it.

I'm not satisfied with the title, so feel free to drop your idea.

Do vote, comment and share.

Lot's of love
Shubhangi ❤️