| 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 |

C.C.'s POV:

I sat in my bed, holding my flashlight for dear life. This has become a habit now. Staying up till 6 am, going to sleep for two hours. Sleeps again in the afternoon. And Stay up from 12:00 - 6:00 again.
My nightmares have been haunting me for quite a while, it was very much tiring. I am scared if I go to sleep, they'll kill me.

So I stay up from 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm everyday.

Ever since I stayed up, I have been getting eyebags. I look quite ugly, but I really don't mind.

I sighed as I hear the floorboards creaking outside my door.
I quickly get out of bed grabbing my fredbear plushie and shining the light on one of my nightmares.
I groaned as I look at the clock.
'4:24!?' I flash the light on my bed and sit on it again. I sit up on the headboard and wrap myself in the covers. 'Oh to get a good night rest.'

I changed my flashlight's batteries because it started to flicker. I looked back at the time and it was 4:26.
Once I finished changing the batteries, I turned it on.
A big black bear with rows of teeth and red eyes appeared right in front of me, jump scaring me.
"AHHH! WHAT THE-"
I screamed while closing my eyes shut, i've never seen this animatronic before. It sure frightened me good.
I hesitantly open my eyes, still pointing the flashlight of where the animatronic was. "What was that-" The bear disappeared, I sighed in relief.
'I guess I have another one to worry about..'

-Timeskip-

It was another tiring day, I lay in my bed, trying to get some rest before Lizzy comes and wake me up.
I close my eyes and get a few minutes of rest, it wasn't enough, but ii is enough to manage for the day.

I heard a burst on my door, I flinched a bit. "Evan! Wake up! Time for breakfast!" Lizzy came to the side of my bed, lightly hitting my back. I let out a tired groan facing her tiredly with one eye open, as she smiled widely.

"Oh, your awake! Well then. Get out of bed so that you can eat."
I smiled and slowly sat up on my bed. I rubbing my eyes and getting off the bed.

"Hurry up! Your so slow!"
"Shut up- I just woke up..." I reply lazily, Lizzy rolled her eyes and left my room. I then start to walk out of the room, grabbing my fredbear plush.

As soon as I reach the door, my older brother popped out with his Foxy mask, attempting to jump scare me.
I only flinch and not make a big expression.

I was used to this jump scaring and bullying. My brother realized it didn't scare me, so he ran away from trouble. he feared getting shouted at from father. Sometimes I think if he is ok, he often wear long sleeves or oversized sweaters which I don't even know how or where he gets them. Besides that, I shook my head out of my trance and continued to walk to the kitchen.

"Evan! There you are, here, eat your breakfast." My mom greeted me and lead me to my seat. There on the table sat a plate with eggs and bacon, I smiled and sat on a chair. I sniffed the sweet yummy aroma from the food. I grabbed my utensils and started to eat.

I glanced over to two empty seats while I eat, one is for Micheal, and one is for Dad. They don't come for breakfast, dad works all day, and Micheal just says he's not hungry.

-

After breakfast, I was invited to go to Charlie's house, one of Lizzy's friends and the daughter of Uncle Henry.
I agreed, somehow wanted nothing but to leave the house for awhile.