||3||

>>Luke's pov<<

We were really being adopted. Something I never thought would happen. My only question was, why was he adopting us? I mean his first impression of us was us fighting with Richie.

He'll probably return us once he sees how we really are.
I thought.

Once we packed our things, we went to the office and on the way said goodbye and thank you to Lisa. I would miss her. Once in the office Mrs. Carson and Mr. Irwin were waiting for us.

"Ready to go boys?" Mr. Irwin asked cheerfully.
I nodded while Michael and Calum said
"Yep!"

It wasn't that I didn't like talking. It was that I was scared. After all these years I was still terrified to talk about the crash. I was in a coma for 2 weeks. I had a concussion. I almost lost my best friends. And I did loose my parents. On top of all that I have no clue where my brothers are.

Michael and Calum tell people and trick themselves into saying that I talk but only for the first year. No sound has left my mouth since. I have been selectively mute since I was 12.

We were heading to Mr. Irwin's car now. He helped us load our things into the trunk and then we got in.

"So, I never quite got your names." Mr. Irwin said as we left the yard of the orphanage.

"Oh I'm Michael and this is Luke." Michael introduced.

"Nice to meet you both."

"Uh, why did you want to adopt us exactly?" Michael continued.

"Well there are many reasons one of which is I know that you are not delinquents and do not have any mental disabilities. Michael I can very clearly see that your very protective of Luke and Luke I can see that you can talk but you choose not to. Your eyes look like you've been through a war. I don't know how or why you boys were in that awful place but you don't deserve to be picked on. Especially not by that Richie kid."

"Oh. Well thank you. You're the first person to not believe the she devil." Michael chuckled.

We all laughed, me silently. Soon we arrived at his house. It was massive. He must've been rich.

"Welcome to your new home boys. My assistant, Mindy, will show you around while I bring your things inside." Mr. Irwin explained.

We all exited the car and started towards the large front door with big white steps leading up to it. We were greeted at the top of the steps by a pretty young woman with warm brown eyes and dusty brown hair.

"Bonjour, I am Mindy. Monsieur Irwin's assistant. I will introduce you to the rest of the staff and give you a tour." The woman spoke in a thick French accent.
We nodded and followed her into the house.

"This is Jessica. She is our house keeper. Say bonjour Jessica!"

"Hello boys, so nice to meet you." A middle aged woman with an apron on waved to us. She had short curly red hair and brown eyes.

"Au revoir mademoiselle!" Mindy called as she led us to the kitchen where we saw a young man with dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes chopping vegetables and a young woman with short strawberry blonde hair and jade green eyes stirring something in a pot.

"This is Adam, our in house chef and his assistant, Leigh."

"Hey guys." They both said not looking away from their cooking.

Mindy then took us down every hallway in the whole house finally ending at our rooms. We each had our own. Thing was, ever since the accident, we have reoccurring nightmares about it. We always slept in the same room.

"We'll be fine." Michael whispered before stepping into his room.

Calum soon went into his own room and I went into mine. The walls were painted baby blue and it had two large windows stretching from the ceiling to the floor that showed the beautiful back garden.

Soon, there was a knock on the door. I opened it to reveal Ashton holding my navy blue backpack and small grey messenger bag.

"Here you go Luke. And if you need anything, anything at all, let me know. Oh and Mindy said she'd be up to help you and Michael clean those cuts up." He said, handing me my bags.

I nodded and smiled as a thank you. He really was going to try to help us. Only thing is, I was way past needing help.
__________________
A/n: So Ash is a kind and generous rich man with servants. Fabulous. But do you think Ash will help the boys after no one being there to help for so long? Let me know lovelies!:3

-Lannah