It's Finally Over

"Can they go to the school now, Je?"

"Yes. Today, they will get the letters. Tomorrow, they venture Into the Wizarding World for the first time."
~
Sitting down at the breakfast bar with a groan, Renesmee rested her head on the cool surface. "What's wrong with you, grouchy?" Scott asked, playfully messing with Renesmee's hair. In the past month, both Philip and Renesmee took Remus' advice and started to trust Scott and Hope which the two new-ish parents were very thankful for.

"I hate school," was the response the man got which caused him to chuckle lightly. "Why do we even go? It's not like we're going to learn anythi- you know what? Nevermind. Philip might actually learn something!"

"Hey! That's just rude, I'm smart as well!" Philip exclaimed in mock-offence. Renesmee simply raised an eyebrow at her brother.

"Hun, you thought 5+2 was 10. It's 7," was all the girl responded with as their older sister, Cassie, joined them as she also got ready for school. "Cassie Lassie!"

"Hey Nessie Bessie!" Cassie greeted back as she ruffled up Philip's hair, high-fived Remus and gave Renesmee a hug. "You three ready for-"

Cassie was interrupted by a squawk of an owl. The residents in the Lang Building, as Anthony Edward Stark had so generously dubbed it, all turned their attention towards big window as a beautiful white owl flew in and landed perfectly on the back of the seat Cassie was about to sit on. In it's beak was three envelopes with a wax stamp on the back.

"Dad, what's this about?" Remus asked as Scott ventured towards the owl, plucking the three envelopes from the owl's beak. Once the letters were taken the owl set off for it's destination, wherever that was.

"I'm not sure, Re. There's one addressed to you, Philip and Renesmee." Scott answered, handing the letters to each respective child. "Well, what do they say? Nessa?"

"It says 'Dear Miss Lupin-Lang, We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term starts on September 1. We await your owl no later than July 31. Yours sincerely, Minerva McGonagall.'"

Philip looked up at his adoptive father. "What? Isn't that the school Harry and the others went to? Back in the 90s?"

Scott nodded, looking towards the front door of Building 7 as Steve entered with James, Sirius and Tom. "They got a letter to Hogwarts as well. I don't understand why. Nor does Buck, to be honest." Steve explained, pointing to the letters his three adopted sons were holding tightly in their hands with pure confusion in their eyes.

That's when Tony Stark entered the building as well. "Same as Rose, Pete and Harls. The question I'm wondering, however, is why. Why is Minerva wanting three of our kids to go to Hogwarts, especially in Harry's third year, if I'm thinking back to the right time. Third Year for the 'Golden Trio' took place in 1993? Right?"

"Yeah, that sounds about right. Problem is, Sirius, Remus and James. How are we gonna explain their names?" Scott asked as the nine kids who had gotten their letters all glanced at each other. What was going on? Why were they talking about their Uncle Harry's Third Year at Hogwarts? They weren't going to his Third Year... Were they? They most likely were, knowing their Uncle Fury who had most likely owled 'Minerva' to try and make it possible for these nine kids to go to Hogwarts.

"Let's just go and get the stuff, we'll need to go to Britain to get it," Steve explained.

"Don't forget about the time travel part of it. Looks like we'll have to talk to Nick before we leave," Scott noticed, him, Tony and Steve all getting the nine kids and heading to the Quinjet with a bag or two for the couple of weeks they would be staying in Britain, in 1993.