"Weak" 6

The seven got home early even though they were supposed to spend a whole week there

The seven got home early even though they were supposed to spend a whole week there. Jungkook looked at his brothers as they all looked at bit sad.
"Hyungs... I'm sorry for ruining the vacation" Jungkook says and all of them turned their heads towards him.

"Huh? How is it your fault, Kookie? No one expected for that to happen" Jimin says as he ruffled the maknae's hair. Jungkook gulps, nodding.

"Also, how about we go out and eat lamb skewers? Hmm? My treat" Yoongi says, smiling a little.
"We're in then!" Jin says, chuckling as he stood up from his seat.

Yoongi chuckles, shaking his head.
"Okay, okay, let's go" Yoongi says, standing up and wrapping an arm around Jungkook.
"Cheer up, kiddo" Yoongi says and they walked out of the house.

Jungkook chewed on his food as he looked around. They were next to the glass windows, so he could see everyone walk by. Taehyung tapped his shoulder, making him look back.
"Hmm?" He let out, tilting his head to the side.

"You seem to be in so much thought, what's up?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook smiles, shaking his head.
"It's nothing, hyung... What do you mean? I'm just looking around" Jungkook says, laughing.

"Hmm, yeah, but usually, you'll have your plate empty in a few minutes but your plate is still full" Taehyung says and Jungkook looks down at his plate. The older was right, he only ate like 2 skewers.
"Are you not feeling good?" Jimin asks and Jungkook shakes his head.

"I'm okay, hyungs, don't worry too much... Look" Jungkook says and started eating fast, making him choke.
"Aigoo~" They all said and Hoseok gave him water.
"Don't rush" Jin says and Jungkook looked at them in disbelief.
"Aish" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes. They all laughed as Jungkook glared at them.