ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 1

食うか食われるかの世界
Dog eat dog world
⚠️
{🐇Leave a vote on your way out^•^🐇}

Lottie POV

Thoughts 💭
"" speech
I'm Lottie; I'm an English Lop, quite a domestic and common bunny right? Well I'm the proof a big fuck no In the world's face. I'm a runt, aggressive and I'll break your face if I even see you and your pathetic click even looking at me. At least that's what I'm thinking I'll say when I, maybe, if I feel like it, introduce myself. And guess what, I may be walking the hallway and look anti-social. But I'm here and here to stay! Look at me all you want, this is your only ch- Where are they all looking? What's so important in a door anyways...

 But I'm here and here to stay! Look at me all you want, this is your only ch- Where are they all looking? What's so important in a door anyways

Those mutters are annoying... "Oye, what's all this ruckus all about?"
Maybe asking a random goat wasn't my ideal situation, but it'll have to do. "Haven't you heard? What year are you?"
Just answer you stupid goat! Lottie, keep calm " what's it to you, just answer." Good job Lottie!

"Y-yes of course! You see, an alpaca was eaten in lecture room 3

"Y-yes of course! You see, an alpaca was eaten in lecture room 3. That room, yesterday..."
how come those things always happen right when I'm coming... "hmph, yesterday? Did they find the culprit? DON't answer! I just know this school who hasn't showed me where to go is incompetent in everything..."
now smirk! Ah you nailed this. Ok, now let's just walk away and wander around...

...

Great, now I'm lost, ok where to go...WOAH! "!HMPH!"
My head hurts...Did I just walk into a wall? Let's see...HUH! A wolf, he is huge. " didnt see you there, you good first year?"
First year? How did he know- did he just assume my age based on my height? The nerve! "You lookin for trouble big guy? I'll take you on! I bet I'm older than you!"
Did he just bend down, I'll make him double over next time! "Missy, stop shouting, geez..."
just how relaxed can one get... " why should I, you made ME fall over! And just who are you?"
"I'm Robert. Who are you? With an attitude like that, you must be new cause I don't know you."
"Wouldn't you like to know..."
"What's going on over here"
another wolf? That one's even taller. "Huh, go on Legoshi I can handle this. We were just getting to know each other."
Getting to know each other? Now that's creative. "you sure?"
" Don't bother"
"Alright then, see you in class."
Did they forget I was here or something.