when they have their own netflix series

NOEASY ALBUM:
THE VIEW - Bang Chan
After being in Korea for his job, Chan finally takes a break and goes back to Australia. For the two months he'd back in his home country, he'd do the things he would usually do there. At least that was the plan. Chan unfortunately gets involved with a troublesome girl that is running from trouble, causing Chan to be in some trouble. Will his break really be peaceful or did it all of his plans go down the drain?

SILENT CRY - lee minho
Minho's had have enough on his plate but despite that he always was "fine." Having trouble with his emotions, that are bottled up, his family tries to persuade him into going to a psychologist. Minho goes but he doesn't open up at all. The psychologist needs to use special methods and spend a lot of time with Minho. Will Minho show his silent cry and let her help him open up or will he be too stubborn and scared to do so?

STAR LOST - seo changbin
Being a producer, spending whole days in a dark room doesn't make a person very happy. Changbin was living this life. He was missing a light. The pressure of finishing songs and making new songs, makes him wander around, lost in his thoughts. Even though he feels lost many times, he's determined to become the best. Because of his isolationing and mindset, his creativeness is slowly fading away. Will Changbin find the light he was looking for or is it already too late?

DOMINO - Hwang hyunjin
Hyunjin was quite popular in high school and it was the same way in college. He had people talking behind his back, people copying him and people were following him around. With every little thing he does, he got everyone's attention. Hyunjin was slowly growing sick and tired of it. He's going to make an end to it. He wanted to be a bit more lowkey and not have so much people around him. How long would he be able to keep the people away? Will this change help Hyunjin to be more relaxed around others?

GONE AWAY - Han jisung
In high school, Jisung had always have a crush on someone. When she suddenly said that this class trip was her last, shocked him. She was all that was on his mind. After hus crush moved away, he tried to get over her. Expecting to never see her ever again. Letting it be an unrequited love, he went on with what was coming for him. Suddenly Jisung bumps into her. Will his feelings for her come back or will this breeze pass by just like back in the days?

SORRY, I LOVE YOU - Lee Felix
Being friend with a girl for over 20 years will of course lead to one of them liking the other. That was the case for Felix too. He was in love with his best friend. When she was about to commit to yet another relationship, Felix couldn't keep his feelings to himself anymore. He told her about his feelings, which made her very confused about their relationship. Will the two of them continue to be friends or will his feelings break their friendship?

THUNDEROUS - Kim Seungmin
Having always been a good person and listen to what people tell him to do. He's sick of it. Seungmin wants to do what he wants to do. He's done with listening to others. Letting go of the people that had held him down these years and moving away, start brand new in another city. He soon realizes that being on your own can be tough but he isn't gonna give up. Will he be able to the things he wants to do or will he crawl back to his past?

RED LIGHTS - Yang Jeongin
Jeongin went to a club for the first time. There were a lot of flashing lights, which didn't make the room well lit. He still saw this girl, dancing to the music. Jeongin can't forget about the girl at the club. Every light, especially red lights make him think about her. He tried to find out more about the girl, so he could try and get closer to her. When they get closer, he can't leave her alone. What will happen to the two of them? Will those lights ever stop to remind Jeongin of her?