𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10: 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎

Warning ⚠️: Language

Afternoon

Lightbulb's Pov
Where is Painty now? Are they okay? Are they in their hotel room?

Stop worrying, they're probably fine.

I left my hotel room and headed into Painty's and Fan's hotel room which was the one on the right side of Test Tube and my room.

"Painty?" I ask.

"What?" They said, but their voice sounded different.

"Painty? Your voice sounds weird-" they cut me off.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell them, sorry Brushy."

They were talking to someone named.. Brushy?

"Who's Brushy?" I asked.

"Me" they were kinda like Yin-Yang now, not gonna lie.

"So wait. Does this mean that the thing attached to you is someone you know?" I ask, clueless.

"I'm their sibling, I didn't know I had a sibling until they told me- I'm not a threat either." They definitely were like Yin-Yang, except the darker side was slightly, less aggressive.

"So do I tell Fan and Test Tube that the Flayer- I mean, your sibling is harmless?" I asked them.

"Yes please. Yeah, you can tell them." They replied.

Yang's Pov
I was bored of Yin trying to teach me to be a better person, I know I can't change, so why try? Don't think like that Yang, it isn't healthy to talk about yourself in a bad way- well couldn't give less of a shit about what you need to say.

I was tired of Yin telling me what to do, I didn't like being treated like someone who would kill you.. I just like being chaotic, people like Yin better because he's the nicer one, who wouldn't like him? Who would like me more than him..?

I stopped overthinking, it isn't going to help me, anyways.

We headed to the bathroom and looked at myself.

Am I really just victimizing myself?

I stopped staring at the goddamn mirror and just went back to bed to think about other stuff, until we heard someone come in.

"Can we help you, Lightbulb?" Yin said, politely.

"Could you and Yang watch over Painty? they've been more gloomy and tired since the Attack." Lightbulb asked.

"I don't know- yes we will." We answered.

"Thanks for being a big help!" Lightbulb cheered.

"Why do you need us to look after them, anyways? Yeah, why?" We asked.

"Because, I need to go get some gummies that help you get healthier!" Lightbulb said with enthusiasm.

"Could you get us a rice krispies treat while you're at it?" Yin asked.

"Of course I can! Please take really good care of Painty!" She exclaimed.

"Mkay got it. Be safe!" We say.

As she left, we went and headed into Paintbrush's and Fan's room.

As I entered, I saw Fan there with his phone as usual, and then I saw Paintbrush, they definitely were more tired, you could see the dark bags under their eyes..

"Are you feeling okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, we are, thanks for asking." They reply.

We?

"What do you mean by 'We' ?" Yin asked.

"They mean themselves and I!" They responded.

"Who's that?" Yin was curious.

"It's like you and Yang, one's the Darker half, and the other is the lighter half." They answered.

It makes way better sense now.

"Oh, okay, I get it, I do too!" We say.

"Wait but who's the darker half then?" Yin asked.

"Me! Call me Brushy if you'd like! Or just call me Flayer." Brushy said.

"Okay then, Hi brushy! Nice to meet you!" We say.

It was like Brushy, the darker half, was a version of me but a better person..

This bitch-

(A/N: Okay, I've been going downhill on my health, physically and mentally, but I'm still standing! I'll still be working on this, since I want this to be done before school starts for me! Have a good day!)

-637 words