Chapter 6

Hello everyone! New covers for both books! Check them out! And thanks to thevnibandara. You rock for making me New covers and this is Dedicated to you chicka!

NO HATERS ALLOWED

Candice p.o.v

"I...I.." I couldn't get any words out. He saw! Oh my gosh! He saw! I buried my face in my hands in complete embarrassment. My body was still throbbing from the orgasm, my breath was fast and I couldn't stop it. Can the world just swallow me up please! Why...why do I do these things. At the crappiest times! Tears of embarressmsnt slid down my cheeks. I was about to turn and run away when want armed engulfed me. Jakes breath was warm against my ear.

"Baby. You don't need to be embarrassed. You are perfect. You sent me crazy just watching you. What were you thinking? Hmm..." he wanted an answer but I couldn't get one out. "Was it me?" he answered. I nodded yes. He was the only man I'd ever been with. Only one I ever wanted to be with. The thought that this turned him on made me blush even more with embarressment. Jakes hand removes my own from my face, I was no longer crying from embarrassment, but my face was still burning. He raised my hand that I used to pleasure myself with to his lips. Kissing the pads of the then kissing my palm, up to my wrist. My heart was beating so loudly I swear he could feel my heart beat through his lips.

"You are absolutely gorgeous." Using his thumbs, he wiped away my tears and kissed my warm cheeks. "So damn perfect and innocent. How did I get so lucky?" Jake said almost as if he was asking himself the question. I smiled and burried my head in his chest, his cologne sent me into overdrive every time I smelled it.

"Ive been wondering the same thing." I mumbled softly. Taking my chin in his fingers he lifted my head to his, for the first time he looked nervous. His hand was on my bare back and the other still holding my chin. "Jake?" I asked softly. His thumb brushed my lips. Jake was not a man of few words. Every time he is in a business call he talks confidently and without fear, but right now it looks like he can't get a word in. Jake leaned into me. This wasnt like other times when he enforced the kiss, rough and lustful, but soft like he was touching something that would fly away if startled. I bit my lip and leaned in slightly. His lips found mine. The kiss was gentle, almost like a boy giving his first kiss, but the sparks I felt were powerful. Everything in my brain was telling me this man was everything to me, and I am everything to him. My hands went to his neck pulling him closer. My heart and my mind agreed that I wanted him right now in every which way I could. The kiss deepened and Jake slid his arms down my back cupping my ass and lifting me off the floor. It still shocked me that he was able to lift me, I wasn't small. Not by a long shot, but Jake lifted me as if I were nothing at all.

"Jake?"

"Yes love." He asked stopping his attack on my lips.

"I want you." I breathed. Jakes eyes turned dark and he moved us to the bed sitting us down so I was straddling him. His hard on evident, pressing against my core. I rubbed against him softly, and he moaned.

"Baby, if you keep doing that," he didn't get to finish his sentence as I placed my lips on his kissing him as if there were no tomorrow. Jakes tongue pressed my lips open and I gladly accepted, diving my tongue to meet his. My hands went to his hair pulling slightly. Jake flipped us so i lay flat on the bed. He trailed his kisses to breasts, flicking his tongue over my right breast while his other hand trailed down my stomach to the hem of my shorts. Wasting no time he slid my shorts down, tossing them away. My breathing speeding up again, enjoying the tingling sensation that sent my body on a high. Jakes lips met my own again as he teased my thighs, brushing his fingers softly against my panty lines and finally gripping my left thigh and spreading my legs open. He grinds his lower half against my own making me moan against his lips. My hands shifted to his shirt opening the buttons and taking it off. Jake stands pulling it off, giving me time to look at his body. His chest stubbly because he hasn't shaved in a few days, his abs glistening with a little sweat, and the v of his hips with the trail of hair leading down his slacks. I bit my lip, and swallowed. This man is gorgeous and he is all mine.