ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ օռɛ

A/N: Book will start in season 2 after she gets contacted by Oliver. 

DISCLAIMER:  MANY(mostly all) details here don't actually go along with real mythology, I changed some stuff to fit my character and whatnot. Especially the war and how Artemis acts lol there is a point to why she tolerates the boy.. Though Art hates all males, she does, kinda, not hate innocent male children. Depending on the situation they are in ig

10/3/22 - Finish far quicker than I thought it was gonna take. BUT ITS HERE AND WILL PRObably have to check on mistakes in the morning

⇢⇣⇢⇣⇢⇣⇢⇣⇢⇣⇢

⇢⇣⇢⇣⇢⇣⇢⇣⇢⇣⇢

⊹𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝟻𝟺 (𝙶𝙳)⊹

A dimension where no Superheroes existed in the present time of Earth GD but gods, demi-gods, and monsters. Shrines are popular in the modern age leading the gods to be stronger than the ones from other dimensions. In this set, Percy is not a powerful demi-god as he grew up naive and too proud of his heritage after arriving at the camp. But he was also the cause to lead all the gods to separate with the help of his little gang they had formed after a quest.

Centuries before Zeus had grown more power-hungry. And Artemis was his favorite child and everyone knew that, going as far as letting her get married if she wanted to. But was denied such an idea before he could ask her, she paid no mind to being Zeus's favorite child and often found herself having to fight Ares. who was jealous of the attention she received. Slowly, Artemis was losing patience with the battle-hungry god and her father, who sent her on a secret mission, to find three of his children he had without letting Hera find out about his broken oath. And that's what she did, within the first weeks of leaving New York with her hunt. They finally came across the oldest of Zeus's kids making her scoff in pure distaste. The boy was already 11 and how Zeus was able to keep him hidden for so long, had her astonished.

They had thought the boy lived a normal life but they were met with a woman slapping the boy, managing to knock him to the ground a few feet away. Zoe, who was one of the oldest members, felt stuck. They would have immediately helped but the kid was a male, who almost all of the hunt had bad experiences with. Most of the hunters left into the forest that surrounded the town and set up a camp, surrounding a barrier for no wanderers. Finally calling it a day before some went to sleep and others cleaned their gear that got stains of monster blood.