4.

"Welcome to the life of 'Will Byers',"

"Will? Are you ready to come back out?"
Will heard muffled voices behind the door.

"Yeah, my stomach ache is better."
Will opened the door to see Mike and Max standing right in front of him, behind them were Jane, Dustin, and Lucas.
Max gave a slight smile and put her hand on Will's shoulder.

"Hope you're feeling better.."

"I'll manage, why don't we play video games or something?"

Everyone nodded and they all headed for Max's room.
Mike kept stealing glances at Will, and whenever Will would look at Mike, Mike would turn all red.

"Hey Will, can you teach me how to draw?"
Jane asked politely, Will nodded. He didn't hate Jane, he was more so upset with Mike.
He shouldn't be all jealouse but he can't help it, Mike got to him.
And all Will would think about is 'I'll find someone better'. Will had started to clear his mind from Mike, he should've listened to Max.
He should've listened to himself, and not get attached.

▼△▼△▼△▼△

Everyone was lying down in Max's room and the living room.
Jane was sharing a bed with Max, Lucas and Dustin on the couch, Mike was on the other end of the couch, and Will brought his sleeping bag so he was in Max's room.

"Why did you run off to the bathroom earlier?"
Max asked Will, Will was trying to sleep buy couldn't. So he just got up and looked at Max.

"Remember, I told you?"

"No..?"

"Over text?"
Max paused, her eyes went to her phone and she picked it up. She went to messages with Will and saw the conversation.

"I..-"

"What?"
Will now seemed concerned, what didn't like how he liked Mike?

"Mike had my phone to see if you were okay.."
Will's eyes widened. 'He knows?!' Will thought.
He started to burst into tears, Max got off the bed and sat next to Will. She started to rub circles around his back, trying to calm him down.

"What's going on?"
Jane asked, she seemed concerned and tired.

"It's nothing."
Jane nodded and decided to lay back down.
Max hugged Will, Will continued to cry.
'That's why Mike was so quiet, he probably hates me'
Will thought to himself.
As he was in the middle of crying, the door opened quietly.

"I-is he okay..?"
Max starred at Mike, she wasn't happy.
The fact that he asked something personal and Will thought it was her, he opened up to an asshole about his feelings.

"Get out dick head."
Max demanded, but Mike didn't move. He just stood there looking at Will, he had a sad look on his face. He just wanted to comfort Will.
Mike finally started to leave the room when he heard a 'I fucking hate you Wheeler..' Behind tears.
Mike felt like a bullet was just shot through his heart, the boy who likes him, and he likes said something that wasn't a joke.
Mike realised he messed up.

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"Revenge is the answer!"
Dustin said, he had found out what happened and was furious.
School was tomorrow and the sleep over had ended hours ago.

"Make him want you."

"Guys, none of that Will work."
Max rolled her eyes but then smiled at Will, he smiled back.

"I'll ignore him."

"YES!"
The three friends laughed, part of this was them joking around, but the other half wasn't.
When Will would go to school tomorrow, he would ignore Mike Wheeler, and try to forget him.
He's in the past, the three friends agreed that no matter what, each other comes first before anyone else, unless it's family.
They were family..

Word count: 613
Sorry for the late update and short chapter, im trying to make this book longer and have some drama 🙃