Captain Carter: The First Avenger; Part 1

In the Nexus of All Realities

In the Nexus of All Realities... After Uatu brings Max [not wearing a armor] along with him, he figured that he would to show and explains the young hero about his alternate self in Earth-616, Ultron.

Max: [Pause and silence] Wow. This is a lot to take in. So what you are saying is that in many other universes, I am mostly an A.I. robot who was created by Tony and Bruce from Earth-616 that was in 2015, and also I'm attempted to commit extinction-level genocide against them?

Uatu: An oversimplification but yes.

Max: [Blinking] Again wow. That's actually... pretty cool. Man, there are infinite possibilities out there! So, what are we going to see next?

Uatu: How about I show you?

Max: Alright, let's do this!

As both of them are turning towards the barrier, Uatu then has the power to bypass the barriers between realities throughout the multiverse and he is able to travel to next multiverse as they saw the Nazi soldiers.

Uatu: Earth, June, 1943.

Max: 1943? Why in this time period?

Uatu: You'll see. The Nazi army marches across Europe, leaving death and destruction. The Allied armies band together to create a new kind of soldier.

Max: [Gasps at realization] A super soldier! Is this about Steve Rogers, the Captain America?!

Uatu: [Chuckles in amusement] At humanity's darkest hour, a skinny kid from Brooklyn became Captain America. After turning the tide of World War II, he made the ultimate sacrifice, restoring peace and saving this universe. But in another universe, a single choice created a whole new hero.

Max: I wonder who that will be.

Then, Uatu's hand then change the scenes to see the Camp Lehigh.

Then, we see that a few recruits of soldiers are outside of the camp. As the camera moves to the left and see Peggy who is wearing a military outfit in beside the soldiers.