Just a normal day.

George sits atop one of those life guard chairs (then tall ones). Watching to make sure everyone's safe. "God..how do people live here..it's so hot.." George mutters to himself. There wasn't too many people here today since everyone wanted to stay inside in the air conditioning. Which is good..kinda..so George doesn't have to do much. (Okay..listen..I don't know much about lifeguards besides they guard lives—).

—————————————————-
It was pretty late by now. George was getting tired. He got off his chair and as he was walking to his (non-existing) car he saw someone down by the water. He walked down to the guy just chilling in the water.

"Uhm..excuse me—" George said "Hi!" The guy quickly replied. "What the.." George mumbled as he looked behind the guy. He had a FUCKING TAIL?! "Oh..yeah..hold on." He said as he rolled out of the water and into the sand. The tail was gone. What?! He looked completely human! Woah.. "You look very surprised. Never heard of mermaid? Men?" The guy smiled. "No..I mean yeah but..I've..thought they weren't real.." George said. "Well? They are." They guy pointed to himself. "I guess they are..how come I've never seen one?" George asked. "Only a few left. Humans." The guy said as he rolled his eyes. "Oh.." George replied not very surprised. Humans aren't that smart. "So..what're you doing?" George asked. "I don't actually know. I usually just come out of the water so no one sees my tail. It gets really hot though. Dehydration.." He replied. "Hm.." George hummed. "So..what're you doing..oh shit..I'm dream!" The guy said. "Oh..well, Dream, I was going to my car until I saw you..just came down to check on you." George smiled. "Thanks I guess." Dream said. "Well..um..I better get going." George said as he stood up. "Wait! Umm..this might sound weird but um..do you have like a bathtub?" Dream asked. "Yeah..? Why?" George replied. "Umm..do you think I could..like..stay with you..?" Dream said with a nervous smile. "Uh...weird but...sure?" George replied. "Come on then." He said.
—————————————————
Already weird..