Your bathtub now 🤷🏻‍♀️

"Hold on-" Dream said. George turns to look at him. "I don't even know your name." Dream chuckled. "Oh— I'm George." George smiled. "Nice name." Dream complimented as he stood up unstably. "Want help..?" George asked. "N-no I think I'm fine." Dream replied as he wobbled his way to George. George just chuckled.

Once they finally got to the (non-existing) car Dream sat on the passenger seat. "Ugh..my legs!" Dream complained. "I asked if you wanted help but no." George said as he shrugged and smiled. Dream rolls his eyes. "What? I literally asked you and you said no! Here we are now." George said grinning at Dream. "Yeah I guess.." Dream said.
—————————————————
Dream felt so light headed form the lack of being in water. Luckily for him, they were almost at George's house. "Oh god it's so hot in here.." Dream mumbled. "What?! I have the air— oh..here have water." George said as he reached for a bottle of water and gave it to Dream. "Th..thanks." Dream said, sounding like he was out of breath. Within less than a minute the water was just gone. "Oh god—" George mumbled.

Finally they were at the house. George walked Dream to where the bath was. "Sit." George said to Dream like he was a dog 💀. Dream did as he was told and sat down. George turned on the tap and wired for the tub to fill up. "Oh..thank you." Dream said. "I thought I was going to fucking die." Dream exclaimed. "Soo..you just took over my bath?" George smiled. "I mean yeah...I can't do much beside sit in water and hop out for 30 minutes." Dream replied. "Hm..I have a cat by the way..don't splash him. He might rip you to shreds." George giggled. Dream laughed back. "Okay I won't." Dream laughed.
—————————————————
Mmmmm....Idfk anymore.
Words=316